Jesus Worshipped the Earthly Mother

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Have you heard of the Essene texts?

They sync well with the Gnostic texts. You can read most of the Essene texts for free online.

In these books, Jesus is called Iesu-Maria, and it says that he was married at a young age, and his first wife died, then he married Mary Magdalene. It also says that he traveled to Egypt and India to study with mystics there, before returning to Israel.

He teaches people to take responsibility for their health, and focus on the physical cleansing. He says animal sacrifice is wrong, and so is killing and eating animals. He tells people to fast and pray to starve the parasites in their bodies which thrive on rotting meat in our intestines. He also tells people to do nude sunbathing, nude windbathing, and bathe or shower daily in living (moving) water, and to do "inner baptisms" which means enemas.

He teaches people to "commune with the angels" which are metaphors for elements and ideas. Every day of the week, the Essenes would focus on a different Earthly angel to commune with, and every night, a different Heavenly angel. So, every day, they would focus on their physical health, and every night, they would focus on the stars and practice astral travel and lucid dreaming.

Every time he talks about The Heavenly Father, he also talks about The Earthly Mother, and teaches us to pray to them both.

In one of the Essene texts, when people do "inner baptisms" they are set free of "demons" which are intestinal parasites, and "abominations" which are gallstones.

I have been doing these amazing liver cleanses which have released thousands of gallstones out of my liver and gallbladder, as I release them from my body, and it's healing me from severe chronic pain. Imagine if all Christians accepted this as gospel truth. We would have a lot less war and a lot less killing of animals in this world.

Apparently The Vatican has been hiding these texts for hundreds of years. I wonder why. (Not really!)
Kassandra

Re: Jesus Worshipped the Earthly Mother

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for sharing this information.

AzothPendragon wrote:Imagine if all Christians accepted this as gospel truth. We would have a lot less war and a lot less killing of animals in this world.
Not just Christians, perhaps?

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Thanks for sharing! Going to have to google this!

Rosie
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

This was such an interesting read! I'm with Rosie, I'm going to have to research this further. Thank you :D
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Never thought I would hear of a connection between Jesus and a colonic cleanse.....except to say if that were done to me I would be sure to take his name "in vain" more than a few times as I was taking it in the butt..... :wink:
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Becks wrote:Never thought I would hear of a connection between Jesus and a colonic cleanse.....except to say if that were done to me I would be sure to take his name "in vain" more than a few times as I was taking it in the butt..... :wink:
HAHAHA! In the Essene Gospel of Peace, he actually says to do it on yourself. It's pretty interesting. He says to find a gourd with a trailing vine, and fill the gourd with water, then put the gourd in the sun, that the Angel of the Sun may bless it, (warm up the water) and kneel before the Angel of the Earth, and place the vine in your hindquarters, then you will see with your eyes, and smell with your nose all kinds of demons and abominations that will be released.
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Kassandra wrote:.

Thanks for sharing this information.

AzothPendragon wrote:Imagine if all Christians accepted this as gospel truth. We would have a lot less war and a lot less killing of animals in this world.
Not just Christians, perhaps?

Yeah, well, funny thing is most Christians and Catholics would consider this pure heresy. The funny thing is, it's a lot more peaceful and loving than the mainstream texts. In fact, there are many stories in these texts of Jesus protecting animals that are being abused or being used for horrible things.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Becks wrote:Never thought I would hear of a connection between Jesus and a colonic cleanse.....except to say if that were done to me I would be sure to take his name "in vain" more than a few times as I was taking it in the butt..... :wink:
Okay.. Haha, I missed this part entirely.. But, this isn't the first I've heard of Jesus traveling to India. In the bible it basically omits 20 years of Jesus' life. It's so odd it almost seems purposeful. Possibly to shield people from these teachings..?

Rosie
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

RosieMoonflower wrote:
Okay.. Haha, I missed this part entirely.. But, this isn't the first I've heard of Jesus traveling to India. In the bible it basically omits 20 years of Jesus' life. It's so odd it almost seems purposeful. Possibly to shield people from these teachings..?

Rosie
Yeah, probably. Also, the Essenes believed in reincarnation, along with the Pharisees, apparently. When the Bible says, "the resurrection of the dead" it's actually talking about reincarnation, according to modern Essene scholars.

Apparently Jesus studied Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Egyptian mysticism.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Had to look this up. The were a radical sect of Judaism and focused on aestheticism practices. Mostly, they excluded women. They sound a lot like early Buddhist monks.

The reason they are not part of the bible, was that they seem to isolate themselves from everyone else and some of the works were of a recent discovery. These kinds of sects who are a bit, isolationist, are not at all unusual. However, I do not think they should be used in this manner against the church because it is not a good argument.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Had to look this up. The were a radical sect of Judaism and focused on aestheticism practices. Mostly, they excluded women. They sound a lot like early Buddhist monks.

The reason they are not part of the bible, was that they seem to isolate themselves from everyone else and some of the works were of a recent discovery. These kinds of sects who are a bit, isolationist, are not at all unusual. However, I do not think they should be used in this manner against the church because it is not a good argument.
I do not understand your last sentence. Against the church? From what I have read in the texts is that Jesus was going against the mainstream by worshiping the Earthly Mother, and saying it is a sin to kill animals.

I find it odd that the encyclopedia does not cite its sources.

"10. AND in the eighteenth year of his age, Iesus was espoused unto Miriam, a virgin of the tribe of Judah with whom he lived seven years, and she died, for God took her, that he might go on to the higher things which he had to do, and to suffer for the sons and daughters of men."

http://www.thenazareneway.com/ght_secti ... ection%206

According to this text, he was married to a woman named Miriam. From what I have learned of the Essenes, is that they married and had children, and lived in communities made up of families, and some single people, and some people, men and women, chose to be celibate for their entire lives.

The Prayer to the God and Goddess:

"In the Essene Gospel of Peace, a manuscript attributed to the ancient Essene community, Jesus gives the following instructions for daily prayers to the Earthly Mother and Heavenly Father:

“And pray every day to your Heavenly Father and Earthly Mother, that your soul become as perfect as your Heavenly Father’s holy spirit is perfect, and that your body become as perfect as the body of your Earthly Mother is perfect. For if you understand, feel, and do the commandments, then all for which you pray to your Heavenly Father and your Earthly Mother will be given you. For the wisdom, the love, and the power of God are above all.

“After this manner, therefore, pray to your Heavenly Father: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

“And after this manner pray to your Earthly Mother: Our Mother which art upon earth, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, and thy will be done in us, as it is in thee. As thou sendest every day thy angels, send them to us also. Forgive us our sins, as we atone all our sins against thee. And lead us not into sickness, but deliver us from all evil, for thine is the earth, the body, and the health. Amen."

http://www.thespiritualsun.com/practice ... l-of-peace

"And then many sick and maimed came to Jesus, asking him. "if you know all things, tell us, why do we suffer with these grievous plagues? Why are we not whole like other men? Master, heal us, that we too may be made strong, and need abide no longer in our misery. We know that you have it in your power to heal all manner of disease. Free us from Satan and from all his great afflictions. Master, have compassion on us."

And Jesus answered- "Happy are you that you hunger for the truth, for I will satisfy you with the bread of wisdom. Happy are you, that you knock, for I will open to you the door of life. Happy are you, that you would cast off the power of Satan, for I will lead you into the kincdom of our Mother's angels, where the power of Satan cannot enter."

And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her angels? And where is her kingdom?"

"Your Mother is in you, and you in her. She bore you she gives you life. it was she who gave to you your body, and to her shall you one day give it back again. Happy are you when you come to know her and her kingdom; if you receive your Mother's angels and if you do her laws. I tell you truly, he who does these things shall never see disease. For the power of our Mother is above all. And it destroys Satan and his kingdom, and has rule over all your bodies and all living things.

"The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas.

"The air which we breathe is born of the breath of our Earthly Mother. Her breath is azure in the heights of t heavens; soughs in the tops of the mountains; whispers the leaves of the forest; billows over the cornfields; slumbers in the deep valleys, burns hot in the desert.

"The hardness of our bones is born of the bones of our Earthly Mother, of the rocks and of the stones. They stand naked to the heavens on the tops of mountains; are as giants that lie sleeping on the sides of the mountains, as idols set in the desert, and are hidden in the deepness of the earth.

"The tenderness of our flesh is born of the flesh of our Earthly Mother; whose flesh waxes yellow and red in the fruits of the trees, and nurtures us in the furrows of the fields.

"Our bowels are born of the bowels of our Earthly Mother, and are hid from our eyes, like the invisible depths of the earth.

"The light of our eyes, the hearing of our ears, both are born of the colors and the sounds of our Earthly Mother; which enclose us about, as the waves of the sea a fish, as the eddying air a bird.

"I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Earthly Mother, and from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly, you are one with the Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be happy, but he who honors his Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are her eyes and her ears."

http://www.essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”