Insight on a Vision That Came True

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
ChosenUndead

Insight on a Vision That Came True

Post by ChosenUndead »

I actually had a vision!
It came true.
This has been life changing and honestly very scary.

Please if anyone has insight. Legitimate insight on this please say something I have questions.
Becks

Re: Insight on a Vision That Came True

Post by Becks »

That's really vague. I think to help we might need a bit more detail.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

What was the vision and what were the question?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Freaking out!

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

smogie_michele wrote:What was the vision and what were the question?
I am curious to know as well.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

I've personally experienced visions myself, but everyones right we need to know more to help :)
What are your questions?
ChosenUndead

Post by ChosenUndead »

Deejean wrote:I've personally experienced visions myself, but everyones right we need to know more to help :)
What are your questions?
Hey sorry there's some kind of error preventing me from responding to you
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

ChosenUndead wrote:
Deejean wrote:I've personally experienced visions myself, but everyones right we need to know more to help :)
What are your questions?
Boo! That sucks, maybe try sending a new message rather than replying?
ChosenUndead

Post by ChosenUndead »

The vision I had was while I was dreaming say a month or so ago. My dream suddenly cut out and all around me was black like someone turned the tv off. And next I was sitting on the couch in the lobby of the college I now go to and the lights were off and I was playing a video game I hadn't seen in years. All together this seemed highly unlikely and the dream itself was fuzzy and came in flashes.
But sure enough last night I was on that couch playing that game everything was identical and as I realized it and swung my head around to make sure I wasn't dreaming I realized I had done even that in the dream.

I had a deep sense that I wouldn't be shown this if it wasn't important! So I looked around made sure nothing was missing made sure I was safe. But then something struck me. I had been having some very serious romance issues and the night before I had feverishly prayed for thier resolution. And so I checked my phone that had been turned off. And sure enough my girlfriend had seconds ago just texted me after days of silence. And she really needed me as she was having a crisis.

It all just seemed so unreal and magical that I became scared. I actually had pre existing knowledge of a event that had not transpired yet. It was revolutionary to me
ChosenUndead

Post by ChosenUndead »

Deejean wrote:
ChosenUndead wrote:
What are your questions?
Boo! That sucks, maybe try sending a new message rather than replying?
I did and the same error popped up it said something also about a admin. :(
I don't know what to do and was actually really enjoying our conversation?
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Hmm I'm not sure what to do either :( I was also enjoying our conversation.
Becks

Post by Becks »

I have precognitive dreams as well. It's pretty trippy when it happens! Especially when it first starts. I also remember how I felt when I realized I was opening up, and that it does happen. It is a trip for sure. :)

I still don't exactly understand what your question is.

Are you more looking for confirmation or just sharing?
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I'm also a precog. Dreamer. Usually when I wake up it feels weird and most of the times - I feel like I have to write them down and do so. And usually it comes true and clear to me.

I dreamed I was pregnant with my daughter a few nights after it happened - and I dreamed I would be having another baby and 2 months later I was pregnant with my youngest.

All the other stuff was quite profane. Like choices to make or friendships to end or begin.

I guess your dream did tell you to watch out for this moment! "Be prepared - something important is going to happen!" If you hadn't had this dream you might have just kept playing, not checking your phone.
BB

Blue Moon
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Becks wrote:I have precognitive dreams as well. It's pretty trippy when it happens! Especially when it first starts. I also remember how I felt when I realized I was opening up, and that it does happen. It is a trip for sure. :)

I still don't exactly understand what your question is.

Are you more looking for confirmation or just sharing?
Yes, all of this.

And I want to put my mom hat on real quick and say a couple of things.
ChosenUndead wrote:... I had been having some very serious romance issues and the night before I had feverishly prayed for thier resolution. And so I checked my phone that had been turned off. And sure enough my girlfriend had seconds ago just texted me after days of silence. And she really needed me as she was having a crisis.
I completely understand the desire to be there for a loved one when they are going through a difficult time. That's a good thing! But remember that it is not beneficial for you when the relationship is not reciprocal. And this person ignoring you for days and then needing you during a crisis... just doesn't seem fair. In my experience, that dynamic will not change.

Of course, we all need to determine for ourselves what we will accept and not accept in our relationships. Just sharing what I have figured out for myself, and wish I would've figured out earlier. I hope there are no hard feelings. I'm just an old woman rambling away. /mom hat off.
ChosenUndead

Post by ChosenUndead »

Thank you Vendredi. :)
I'm aware it's not good the truth was we separated and that why we hadn't talked. But I missed her horribly and have since regretted our separation and just want her back in my life.
But like I said I appreciate you cared enough to post that and point it out
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

ChosenUndead wrote: I'm aware it's not good the truth was we separated and that why we hadn't talked. But I missed her horribly and have since regretted our separation and just want her back in my life.
I can certainly understand that, ChosenUndead. Best wishes.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”