The Change is Perpetual

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
citrine

Re: The Change is Perpetual

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Ace of Wands.
Associated track: none.

"Saol na saol, tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo go deo"... thank you, dear Eithne. Premonitions can be very peculiar indeed. I made “a letter to the universe” around August 2015 and received the following vision that I documented thoroughly. A girl, with blonde hair in distress. Me, in my usual neo-hippie outfit, trying to comfort her and calm her down. She felt very close to me, like a sister I never had. European, very feminine, not wide or thin face, very emotional, Piscean, vulnerable. Then there were numbers... 29, 7, then 10 and 16 many times. 16, 10, 16. Maybe it was 16 / 10. The thing is... in September, few weeks after the vision, I met her. Self-identified Pleiadian starseed who functions and thinks just like me, albeit being very different... if anyone else, with these 2-3 hours long “therapy sessions” that we're used to do, could drive me nuts, I still tolerate her. How this is called, I have no idea, but I feel that I got exactly what I asked for. Lesson learnt very much, and... thank you. I bet she was my sister or close friend elsewhere in one of the past incarnations. We are alive forever... we are indeed.

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "16:10" / February 2016
Saol na saol, tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo go deo.
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Seven of Cups.

This is just raw psychic information... far too bizarre to comprehend, perhaps. I received these visions during August 2015, few weeks after the so-called Lion's Gate. In my case it could be rather remote viewing, or some form of channelling than astral travel, since the receiving happened while being awake / in meditative state, but still it fits better under this category, I feel. I wonder if anyone could resonate with it, since many things just don't make sense at all... but one thing for sure, there are enough clues already to suggest the Akashic information mostly, and, likely, everything is connected to the area I called for home in the past incarnations. So... here it goes. Part One.

Repeating numbers, 24 and 36, or shapes resembling these numbers. Feeling of interdimensional travel. Huge amorphous beings, crushing and smashing everything around them, some sort of very deformed blobs... ruins? Falling down from some rock, trying to climb up... Different places, perhaps different planets. Shapes resembling some sort of vehicles, spherical ones, opening up cross-wise, very bright light inside. Shapes reminding some... very well-known “ET” beings here, among my fellow... beings. Numbers... 24, 25, 40, 44, 45. Letters A and Z. Angelic-shaped beings around, many of them. A huge being with crown-shaped... let's call it “head”. Vaguely reminding... let's nickname this being “The Statue of Liberty”, lol - it will appear again later on. First quarter of the Moon. Letters A and V. Random silhouettes and patterns, sort of static. Again, the spherical “space vehicle”. I'm inside it, it opens and I'm “going” out. Seeing a broken bridge... or, rather, bridge that breaks down. Hearts, angelic-shaped beings, more hearts... spirals. Letter M. Could be a runic image shaped as M as well... X-shaped star / image. Swastika... not the Nazi one, primordial one. Letter Z. A scheme... 8 planets around a star. Another scheme, 3 planets around another star, and I feel instantly that the last one is home one. Feeling of travelling. Very bizarre image, sort of gyroscope or pendulum but multidimensional one. Sort of apparatus likely. Can't even describe it properly, let alone imagining it. Repeating shape of M, very diverse shapes. Interdimensional vortex. Feeling of... giving up. Existential despair. Someone... looking humanoid and very unisex. Maybe it's me, maybe someone else. Something doesn't add up, feeling of mistake, miscalculations. Beak. Some sort of box with very bizarre content. Soul-shaped image drifts up, enveloped with light. Humanoid being with butterfly-shaped wings, flying. Golden pendulum. Light being consumed by darkness. The words echoing... remember, reclaim! Interdimensional travel / space travel again. Some sort of meeting. Nickname "High Council". Conflict. Very destructive event, perhaps some sort of space war, or maybe just something that happens within a quasar. Big, long crystal-shaped object, looks like amethyst but glowing white, standing in some sort of secret place... blue cave? “The Statue of Liberty” being again, struggling, feels like it's defeated. An arrow to the right, arrows to the left. Clash... One object moves with the highest speed possible towards one direction, another object towards another. Chaotic movement of different objects... total clutter. Might be spermatozoa, lol, since everything leads to... my own birth here. One of my first memories here, 1989, a calendar on the wall. Huge grey building... 1990 or 1991, so-called "Klyazma" near Moscow, Russia, another "real-life" memory. The apartment of a failed date, self-identified Sirian starseed, in Malmö, Sweden, 2015. An object vaguely reminding a bone. Huge arrow morphing into something that looks like a harpoon or a rocket. Flying away... through dimensions. A bow and an arrow, shooting. Astrological clue... Sagittarius? Scales... Libra? Some sort of tunnel towards eternity, grey one. Moving forward with extreme speed, faster than light. Ladder or stairs... up. Climbing. Forward. Letters A and V. Letter M again. And, letter W. Bright horizon, sunrise. Birds flying away, feeling like a bird... flying and flying... away. Heart shape. Flying butterfly. M... 34, 35. Whew... the end. Being very grateful, thank you!

After that, though, got a tiny bit more visions... a silhouette falling through dense atmosphere, falling and falling... and the close-up of something vaguely resembling fish. And that's only the beginning...

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Visions I" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Seven of Cups.

Here we go... the second part. Some psychic information for everyone to get inspired by, perhaps :)

Keeping seeing hearts and butterflies... On August 16th, morning time, when I cut away some person from my life, I was seeing many happy faces and heart shapes through my third eye, felt what I could describe as “divine love” and perceived it as a good sign.

Friday, August 14th, I saw something I perceived as death, and then a heart shape... perceived it as some sort of transformation. Then, a very strange “word” I couldn't make sense of. Oh well...

More visions that ended up quite abrupt... looked like I “disconnected” from the source of transmission. Feeling of swimming through something. Some devices, very complicated machinery. Eye. A silhouette of something. Butterfly. Axe. Swastika, not the Nazi one again, ancient symbol. Flower. Maple leaf. Letter K. Sun. Shape of something reminding a medusa. Yes... medusa-like spaceship. Abduction of someone. Some sort of experiment in a laboratory. Saturn-shaped planet (or Saturn). Pyramids. Eye in the pyramid. Page being turned. Spider-like snake being with one glowing eye. Fight with that being, a shape of a soul... full of light. Page being turned. Soul ascending... A small (compared to the soul) flying insect-like being, flying towards the soul. An arrow pointing north-east. The insect being is flying... An arrow pointing south-east. Or triangle pointing south-east... A spaceship descending. Running silhouette, humanoid. Letter A. The spaceship approaches... that kind of “flying saucer”. Angelic being. Very familiar spheroid spacecraft... from home. Being... abandoned on some planet. Staring at the sun. Earth? No idea... but doesn't look like Earth. Angelic being. “The Statue of Liberty” again. Going through the interdimensional vortex by myself, without any spacecraft... very rough feeling. Tornado on a planet with dusty reddish (dark red) atmosphere. Number 84. I point my finger somewhere... Pointing finger, yes. The “flying saucer” descends. Someone is operating on me... Letters... A, W, A, W. Saturn-shaped planet again. Some silhouette opening the door. Again, letters... A, W, A... O? V. V... likely W again. VERY bright triangle then. Letter A. Triangle shape again... rotating. An arrow... shooting away. Travel from Saturn-shaped planet... no idea where. Hey! This is the moment of my birth! :) Some... eye-shaped thing. Baby... thing. Doll? An arrow shooting backwards... Flying through the interdimensional vortex... again. Away... A silhouette takes me and places somewhere. Is it hospital?

In the meantime, I asked to record all this into subconscious so I could receive it in a form of a dream that I'd be able to recall later... I don't recall if I had any dream though... continuing.

Letters. A, C, K, W. An image of... palm. The “flying saucer” approaches. Black one, glowing yellowish. A face. Shapes... pentagram... feeling scared. The pyramid with the eye on the top of it, rotating...

...okay, I said, I will get my “reptilian” under control! I understand that in the case of obstructions the transmissions will be interrupted and I'm sorry!

...another flying saucer. This time, enneagram-shaped one with yellow orb in the middle of it. A being in... sort of... glasses? That, famous one... very, very tough feeling. An arrow shooting away... my “home spacecraft” image on the loop... The end? No... again, letter A.

...feeling download now... Will watch later when dreaming or otherwise... Thank you so much, I appreciate it so much... I needed that.

...download continues. A purple shape, some sort of sign... very reassuring. A hug from my guide! Purple... everything in purple. Purple one. Home :) Thank you!

Sunday, August 16th, I got a really scary vision. Something really scary tried to get to me somehow, in order to devour me... whew, it went away now.

Monday, August 17th, I had many short visions. Heart shapes... feeling of love. And reminders that I shan't force anything. Also, a day earlier, I saw a very interesting planet... spheroid, spongy with black dots... white one... what could it be?

Tuesday, August 18th. Again, heart shapes and... opening the door from darkness towards blinding light. Couldn't see anything but felt so... light.

Thursday, August 20th. Letter V. Embryo in a womb. Triangle shape with a dot in the middle. Started hearing things as well! Beeps, noises... and now, words. August 22nd... a word “beaming”, then “come” or “gain”... too faint to understand. I will keep listening and journalling. And, after I realized some things and wrote that text called “Ego”... got another vision. Saw myself going into that “spacecraft from home”, leaving the star system... everything just whooshed by. Vortex... heart shapes. Getting totally enveloped in one of these heart shapes... total bliss.

To be continued :)

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Visions II" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: The Magician.

Something really thought-provoking from a recent Facebook discussion with a fellow activist from The Black Square project... She states, quote, “you've all seen the thing about how 'experiment proves reality doesn't exist until we observe it!' or such like articles which try to prove New Age ideas through evoking a classic physics experiment; firstly, we're talking about what happens at the size of a particle here; secondly, 'observer' does not imply a human observing; indeed, some now argue that the term 'observer' can be used to denote anything larger than the quantum scale; if we accept the idea that anything above the quantum level is an 'observer' (i.e. that which causes the waveform to collapse) then it is the universe operating blindly without any interest in what any organism thinks of it”. The concept of biocentrism states that it's consciousness which creates the universe rather than the other way around, and, subsequently, the “observer” can be anything that can “make sense” of what is being observed. Let's imagine... infinite lasagne with infinite amount of layers and infinite dimensions, while this lasagne simultaneously has no dimensions at all, and we all are parts, pieces, particles of this lasagne. And, we try to cut a piece of this lasagne... but you can't cut off a piece of the lasagne by not cutting away the piece of yourself and others, the parts of this lasagne as well. And, its only from your point of view that lasagne is infinite, it might be not infinite... but the bigger piece of this lasagne you aim for, the bigger awareness of the size of the lasagne you got, while simultaneously you lose tiny details in the bigger picture... Plus, this lasagne is constantly eating, processing and cooking itself again - that's where the change is perpetual - but, again, the bigger the scale is, the less the bigger pieces of the lasagne are aware of it. She states that the universe operates blindly without any awareness of what it consists of, and the scale is the reason why you can't make any “sense” any more at that level, but it doesn't mean that the parts of the lasagne don't have their own awareness / they can't be "observers", and these awarenesses are not a part of your own awareness! If you're aware of the multitude of awarenesses within yourself that comprise your own awareness, being a piece of lasagne within the lasagne in the lasagne, etc, then you see that the pattern is changing constantly and, statistically, "The Change" that so many are longing for, is inevitable - this is what many of the New Agey “universal laws” are telling us. And, “the law of attraction” in its simplest form is applicable only within your own box of awareness, within your own piece of the lasagne that you can stretch, but only within your capacity of eating this very bizarre lasagne :) while still being aware of its contents. Time for dinner, by the way :)

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Lasagne" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: The Star.
Associated track: http://bit.ly/1V1QMyd

After the massive energy update in the beginning of this week more and more of us start to notice major changes. Something is happening indeed, when, for instance, old fears or old pain just pop up all of a sudden, or there's total absence of energy... No matter the reactions, this is the indication of a huge upgrade that everyone on this planet experiences to different degrees right now. If you're an empath, then, likely, everything you took in through life will start to pop up, even the stuff that was buried deep down inside... And now you're getting aware of it. When you feel that something pops up, you start to question, is it really yours or this belongs to someone else. Protection, grounding and proper care are essential now, but one thing for sure... no matter what, either you resist and everything persists for some time, or you go with the flow and eventually you get to the new level of awareness, and the most profound healing ever starts to take place. Doesn't seem like we all have any choice in this matter, since the new energies influence us all more and more nowadays, no matter if we're aware of it or not. The New Earth is already here, and so it is.

I TRANSFORM / "Shanti" / November 2015
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Nine of Wands.

I must admit... I'm totally sick of this planet. Humanity... indeed. How does it feel to be a member of one of the most persecuted social groups on this planet? When your existence is being erased, ridiculed, mocked, when you're been driven to suicide that will be inevitably presented as self-inflicted? The pain I personally endured for 30 years of my existence here led me to spiritual awakening. But what about others? What is the most sickening thing you could think of, when it comes to those who challenge the biological essentialism? It is very brave indeed to present your status as some sort of litmus test, but in the end... you end up alone. Isolated. And indeed, miserable. I'm still trying to focus and to start writing my own life story... and I do realize the risk of losing few friends on EP I already made... even if I'm used to losing everything, being deprived of the very basic human rights... I came here to show just how it could be, and hopefully inspire those who are on the very same path now... since no matter what, with challenging local laws here in Sweden... I made the difference. That's the most important. And that story is nearing its end. The main thing I've learnt through years is that essentially I am a spiritual being living a human experience. This is my essence, not biological differences. And I'm here only temporary... I will inevitably return, as Brendan Perry sings, “to the great celestial dome” along with one close friend and “soul sister” I made or rather “reclaimed” last year. My story includes... working for the government, running one of the earliest netlabels on post-Soviet space, contributing to distribution of rare spiritually inclined music in ex-USSR, making music since 1999 as an outlet for creativity and some sort of therapy, being molested in childhood, struggling with identity, anxiety and depression in very unwelcoming / unloving atmosphere "home", being a victim of police violence, being fired and eventually deprived of all the human and civil rights, travelling around the world, having a near-death experience, struggling with authorities, running away from violence with an ex-partner who ended up to be even more violent... escaping the country, applying for political asylum in Sweden, being nearly killed by a landlord in Stockholm, rejected the refugee status 5 times, being a victim of domestic violence and luckily separated from the ex, living homeless / undocumented for a year while trying to restart the asylum case, surviving the cold winter in the forest & unheated trailer, arranging activists in four European countries and appearing in nearly all national Swedish newspapers... ending up on suicide watch after a rejection by someone who treated me as a human being first time in my life... getting refugee status & permanent resident permit and a girlfriend who dumped me after 6 months... frantic search for love and ending up in a long-distance relationship with a Filipino girl who ultimately wanted nothing else but money from me... being isolated from the activist community and losing all the possible respect there... and now, being chronically unemployed, still on suicide watch and at rock bottom. The only things I got are: place to live, support within the Swedish system, my skills (including music skills, I still make music), managed to learn Swedish within 2 years, one close friend in neighbouring country and my spirituality and spiritual practices... and all the blessings that are flowing towards my way now, including finding out about EP and many other things. And, obviously, I know who I am and where I am from. I guess I almost figured out what I'm doing here as well, and that's great. And everything from now on will be better since I've learnt as well that the challenges motivate you to... just fix things. Haters will hate, but the upcoming story will be the very last time when I'll express myself openly. Last act of activism, perhaps. An it harm none, so mote it be.

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Inception" / January 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Three of Swords.

Three of Swords could be very well a blessing in disguise, just like other grim cards in the deck. An insecurity regarding personal relationships (my tragic love background) popped up instantly this morning when I received this card, and I turned that soothing effect I'm used to having, frankly, on others, towards my own insecurity, and... so far so good. Faulty logic can be repaired, and with right amount of love as well as some good advice... the change could be made. Isn't it a blessing then?

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Three of Swords" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Ten of Swords.

Isn't it peculiar... when you already know or rather have a tiny sampler of the afterlife, if you had NDE... and still thinking of suicide. After 15 years of suicidal depression I think in this way... it is possible to quit, just any time any place, but then it looks like you aren't giving this particular instance of eternal you just any sort of chance. Do you have any sort of idea what kind of impact you could still make here? I didn't have any idea frankly, until I saw the results many years later... Even if it feels like it's all done here, maybe, there is still work to do. I have no idea but somehow I manage to give second chances to everyone... myself included. Still having no idea if it's wise but that's how it is.

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Suicide" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: The Hanged Man.

Or what is more commonly called, yeah, “lesbian”... isn't it funny to be labelled as a native of a small Greek island that is not really friendly to women who are into other women? :)

Honestly, everything I know is that I have no faintest idea whatsoever. I tended to click with both men and women through life, but I must admit that intimate-wise the most transcendental experience I ever have had, had been with women. Or with those who chose to be incarnated as women, let's put it in this way... I have accounts on... let's see... maybe 12 different dating sites, including 6 months subscription for match dot com. I explicitly asked the universe to bring me a girlfriend three times. First time, when I sent something like an S.O.S. cry to the universe: “I want a girlfriend!!!” - I got 6 months of a very weird affair with someone who I really didn't connect to on any level, this person didn't even speak English very well. Second time, when I was more specific and mentioned that I desire a girlfriend who... well, I must admit that I totally confused the universe with my mixed messages, but it was like this - “she feels like a sister to me”. What I got on my face was... let's call her Rachael... incredible pull but due to many reasons we're not compatible. Almost-relationship. My heart is still aching, but... it's just how it is. Third time, when I was even more specific, I got someone with a very... non-flexible attitude, to say the least, we're even more apart than in the case number one. Since then I totally gave up and accepted that the universe has the plan for me, I have no idea what it is but I give up resistance, give up control and just flowing, being guided from the spiritual realm. Recently I had a vision - after meeting Rachael, among other things, my clairvoyant abilities became much more developed than ever, mildly said - I saw myself with a young woman with blonde hair. I was hugging her very gently, she felt vulnerable and I tried to comfort her as much as I could... no idea if it was The One, but this was what I saw. And I saw the numbers... could be a direct clue to when I'm supposed to meet her. Or it was just a message to keep patient - my visions are up to interpretation anyway... even if I know subconsciously what does it mean, but there is perhaps some sort of resistance... residual one, comparing to the past.

Ultimately, I get it now... no matter how careful I write, pick words and so on, it's all about correct timing and the plan that is made for me in the other realms. If I stray away, I just have to go through the same lesson again and again, and, obviously, it's no fun. But one thing I learnt from Rachael is that I have to be as authentic as possible with the people I meet with intentions of developing or rather reclaiming a connection. Longing for a meaningful, deep connection is huge, and I admit that I'm still learning it all when it comes to relationships... There are retrograde energies in the air, and therefore not a good timing at all.

I TRANSFORM / "Lesbian" / August 2015
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Judgement.

Just right now I cut away another person from my life. This year was and is just amazingly eye-opening when it comes to dating stuff and I must admit that I learnt a lot... Everyone has their own horror dating stories, but this particular year so far was... oh well. To be honest, I feel a weird mixture of feelings now... a tiny bit of anger, confirmation and a huge feeling of relief. Another puzzle is kind of complete as well, I feel that I finally learnt my lesson - the universe was just giving me what I needed to learn on. So far it all fell under two patterns: people with whom there was no connection at all, I felt it from the beginning but refused to admit it due desperation... at some point they just started to ask for money and it was that - bye, nice knowing you. But there is even more deep pattern within that... I admit that I have an ego problem and this is what I work on as well. It was all like “me-me-me”. It sucks. I admit it. It was really low-vibrational and this is what I attracted permanently in the end. Another pattern was attracting very few other light beings of a very high level... No one obviously wants a relationship with an egotistical person, like I used to be, and after meeting them they were not really interested in me further, although they cared about me very much for quite some time, and they all quickly moved on. But simultaneously I got so many insights, advice and eye-openers, and I went through a real awakening last 8-9 months. This was another thing, since I finally recognized the light within myself and started to get in balance. Opening third eye, getting connected... I know who I am, where I came from, what I have to do here, what did I do wrong and what do I have to do right, and this is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life ever! Relationships, taking into account my permanent sense of abandonment from the very childhood, were always my weakest spot... it was the easiest spot to hit in order to dismantle the old and wrong foundations that were built and soaked up through 23 years of life living in one room with a narcissist relative of mine... partly that, partly my own karma. Doesn't matter. And then, the butterfly effect just takes place! The important thing is that new foundations are to be built and the process of construction is already going on! I feel a huge relief (and activity in my third eye as well when writing all this!). I finally start taking my singleness and relative isolation as a blessing in disguise... a real blessing! Now it feels like a new chapter in life. And the divine love is flowing through my system as well now! So many things to do still, so much to fix, improve, de-clutter, let go... but I am going the right way! Whew... fantastic. Being so grateful!

Perhaps, this still could be counted as a contribution in order to show that SO many wishes come from the ego really... Explanation for all the relationship / dating “failures” sometimes is so simple, and one just has to have courage to face oneself directly and honestly. Tough for someone with self-esteem issues but really healing. Now is the perfect time to do it since self-esteem all of a sudden doesn't get into way. A huge step for being more heart-centered indeed. There are no failures, all is experience and learning, and like attracts like :) simple as that.

I TRANSFORM / "Taliloa" / August 2015
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Ten of Swords.

Oh well... congratulations, you screwed it all up again. If I've learnt anything now, after scaring away someone who wanted to help, perhaps... I'm still heavily guarded, and the main “enemy” is actually inside, not outside. All these fears one gets through experiences here on Earth shape just about everything. Maybe, this is the reason why I experience reality in this way. Like, looking through the broken glasses all the time with pieces of glass stuck in the eyes. Maybe, this is the reason why I'm so heavily into all the spiritual stuff, finding... tools that could help me to remove these glasses and heal the eyes... Anyway, seems like I've learnt my lesson. Four of Wands inevitably turned into Ten of Swords, the finality. I can but hope only... that I will be able to release and heal further, being totally alone in the meantime. Your thoughts create your reality... am I totally surprised then by how it all happens? No assistance... you've asked for it.

Update: that “someone” was really just a creep, according to others.
Another act of self-flagellation. Lesson learnt anyway.

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Ten of Swords" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: none.

Just wanted to state... I feel very lonely in Sweden, since everyone in my IRL “circle” have very low “emotional intelligence”, for me as an empath it's especially tough since I just take in their negativity... in the end, after another crisis I met so many amazing, unique people... just wanted to express the gratitude :) Thank you for being here :) Tack! :)

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Tack!" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: none.

It's really dirty and, frankly, quite depraved secret of mine... During the sleepless nights, under the blanket, in the atmosphere of absolute secrecy... oh, I just can't afford anyone to know that! But I have to admit! Think of me whatever you like, judge me if you like, but I... really... do... enjoy...

...watching some of the prank videos by Jack Jones, the British prankster :D My sense of humour is somehow flawed perhaps, but I really do find him hilarious, and, frankly, he's amazing human being, given that he helps homeless people.

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "The Secret" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: Wheel of Fortune.

Finally, there is a glimpse of hope regarding my unemployment! A certain industry in Stockholm has a shortage of employees with Aspergers, since no one else but fellow aspies can stand the required duties in that industry for longer than 30 minutes, according to the lady in the employment office :) Her typically Swedish stern look softened directly when I mentioned that I'm a diagnosed aspie! So, I might get employed soon hopefully :) Never worked in that particular industry before, but it looks cool enough to try!

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "Hope" / February 2016
citrine

Post by citrine »

Associated card: The World.

Gosh. Somehow it looks like... everyone who I worked with as a musician / producer / record label owner back in the days... absolutely everyone are on their own spiritual path now. Ownsi Lense... became an energy healer and founder of his own Reiki school in Russia. Vladimir “denoizer” Cherepanov... is an author of “Cyber-Buddhism” concept within his book. Meklabor... is a seeker nowadays too, lovely person who always supported me nevertheless, the only one from these guys from the past. Not much idea about others, but these three... are the profound example. Wow. My story with these guys was... peculiar indeed, and is to be released as well. They have no idea that I am alive and well in Sweden, and being in the exactly same space as they are... except that I don't speak Russian any more :)

AMETHYSTCLUSTER / "NBK" / February 2016

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”