Should You Volunteer Unsolicited Psychic Information?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
LadyJupiter

Re: Should You Volunteer Unsolicited Psychic Information?

Post by LadyJupiter »

Kassandra your absolutely right, I actually had that same thought after I'd posted that. I wasn't sure if I should share this info, but I just filmed for an MTV reality series and it opened my eyes to the reality show world. It isn't fake but should be called "structured reality" I wouldn't doubt if the surprise readings we see are actually people who have previously agreed to the reading.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Haha, yeah I learned about that "editing magic" part from psychic medium, Travis Sanders, who had been featured on a segment of the now-cancelled Psychic Kids show, with Chip -something (forgot his last name). Travis said the final product was rather different than how things actually had occurred during filming. It wasn't actually faked, per se, but things were "moved around" you could say, like sentences were edited that made them seem like something was said, when it was something else that was actually said, stuff like that = "creative license." :wink: Yeah, "structured reality" is a great description of it.

Anyway, congratulations on wrapping up the filming of the MTV reality series show.

PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I don't think there is an obligation as we all have free will. But as a Medium I will guess that with years of experience you learn to shut it off in certain places, I believe a good medium senses when it is appropriate and when it is not.
Sometimes I wonder if Spirit knows how their loved one would react to the information or if they just need to get the message out for their own healing on that side.
TV is staged and unreliable, they probably have prior consent anyway from that individual.
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

SnowCat wrote:I had the good fortune to have understanding coworkers when I kept getting messages for them. Especially the messages from the Irish Setter with purple ears. That actually made sense after I passed it along. She raised Irish Setters and her favorite color was purple.

Snow
I love this story =)
I am always fascinated how messages you receive are interpreted by you at the time and how it is validated later.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”