Moon phases

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Bstnactrs

Moon phases

Post by Bstnactrs »

I haven't been able to find any sites that have the moon phases - like, what planets the moon is in, what is in retrograde & when. Is there a site that has that info?

I just ordered LLewellyn's 2006 Calendar - would that have all this info on it?

Be well, Stay safe,
Stasia
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Stasia,

Hmmm, well the Moon is a "planet" so it cannot really be "in" another planet. As for the phases of the Moon and the retrograde question, yes Llewellyn's Calendar will have that info. They use the glyphs to show the planets etc. so you will have to get used to the symbolism. I alwyas use this calendar every year. I don't read the horoscopes in them though as they are rather reductive. The Moon never goes retrograde. Right now, the only planets that are reotrograde are Jupiter and Pluto. Saturn just finsihed a stint and is now moving forward again in Leo. As for sites devoted to this, I can't help you there as I do my astrology via software and books and not websites. I guess your just going to have to keep digging around a little and, of course, Stasia, I would be delighted if you asked questions like this here. I hope you like the calendar! It should really help your questions along.

Many Blessings,
bsp
Bstnactrs

Post by Bstnactrs »

Thanks Chris,

What I meant was that sometimes, I have seen "the moon in Taurus", or something like that. There was one website that had this every month but it hasn't been updated - hopefully, the calendar will have what I need but it is good what is in retrograde! I know the moon never is.

Thanks so much for your help!!!!!!

Be well, Stay safe,
Stasia

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”