Incense, Teas and candle magick to improve concentration?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
Wanderer022

Incense, Teas and candle magick to improve concentration?

Post by Wanderer022 »

After about a month or so, I have uni exams. I would like some advice on ways to improve concentration during learning time as I always struggle to pay attention for longer than 5 minutes! And then I end up not getting to every thing. Something for motivation would also be nice. I know yellow candles are used for this, but I'm not sure how to use them. Are there any teas or incense that can also be used to improve concentration?

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't know where to post it. Feel free to move it.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Becks

Re: Incense, Teas and candle magick to improve concentration

Post by Becks »

I like all of your plans.

Rosemary is an herb for memory.

Get your sleep and eat your healthy foods too. I just finished exams and now I'm doing a practicum and I'm in the trenches with you.
Wanderer022

Re: Incense, Teas and candle magick to improve concentration

Post by Wanderer022 »

Becks wrote:I like all of your plans.

Rosemary is an herb for memory.

Get your sleep and eat your healthy foods too. I just finished exams and now I'm doing a practicum and I'm in the trenches with you.
Thanks! I see myself sitting in my room, filled with burning yellow candles with things written on them, burning incense for concentration, drinking tea, and listening to music that's supposed to help with focus! So I'm trying to make that realise. Hehehe I'm happy I'm not alone.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”