Found help for metal alergy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Found help for metal alergy

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know there people with sensitivity to metals, who don't wear jewelry because it irritates the skin. I can wear gold, and that is it.

I wanted to share about a healing cream I found that works on a weird metal allergy. It is made from a high carbon shale called shungite from the Shunga area of the Ukraine. I got it through Amazon. It is the only product i have ever found that heals the sores and scabs that form. I don't know the name of it because it is written in Russian.

So, yea I have an allergy to iron based metal. Last Yule I was washing out a brand new cauldron for a give away. Both of my hands were scratched by the rim, and I picked up a tiny metal sliver. I removed the sliver and cleaned the very fine, tiny scratches with witch hazel, but by the next day I had blotches on the back of my hands and in a few more days they had spread half way to my elbows. Gah! The first time this allergy appeared was when I developed sores from bra snaps. It was an easy fix to switch to a bra with different closings, so it never bothered me again until that confounded, raw cast iron cauldron scratched me. Which hazel and aloe Vera gel gave slow healing but My hands were so scabby it was yucky.

Is there anyone else with this strange allergy to metals? If so, I can recommend the shungite hand cream. In three weeks the scabs healed and the crusty skin sloughed off. I only have dark pink areas where healing is still going on.
Katrinkah

Re: Found help for metal alergy

Post by Katrinkah »

ME! I am also allergic to metals. I too can only wear gold. Silver was my first choice since it is so receptive to energy but had to go with gold now. I went with rose gold; it has really grown on me. I dont mind all my jewelry being rose gold. That is good to know though. I have been eyeballing some copper things but I'm afraid it will turn me green.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oo-o, copper. You could paint the back with clear nail polish and not go green.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I know nickel allergies are fairly common. I hadn't heard of other metals being problematic. I know contact dermatitis really stinks. I have a mild latex allergy, and on the occasion when it's been latex gloves or nothing, my hands have not been happy.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”