Think It, Feel It, Say It, Let Go

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Think It, Feel It, Say It, Let Go

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have one basic, very simple, spell formula that I use. It is nothing fancy, has no list of ingredients, or tools. The only variation is the goal I want to achieve. It works whether I cast a circle or not & it's completely portable.

There are only a few steps: raise some go-juice, think it, feel it, say it, let it go. None of the steps requires desperate effort. It is very low key.

Imagine there is a slim beam of blue light and mist rising upward from below your feet, spiraling around your body. Just lightly imagine it, no pressure. You're raising energy and you are going to fill it with your thoughts and send it to accomplish something.

Think It
Think of the desired goal for a minute, no strain, just picture it. it becomes part of the blue light, spiraling, around and around.

Feel It
Imagine the thrill of the moment when the thing is done. The Ah-Ha! Your feelings feed into the spiraling light.

Say It
This is spoken out loud because sound seals the thoughts to the energy. Speak only in positive terms. Rather than say, "Abbie's pain is gone" say instead, "Abbie is healed. Abbie is fine. Abbie feels terrific" Don't even mention pain. Three versions on the same theme, or thrice said is enough. Your words trail into the blue spiraling thread of light and mist.

let It Go
Imagine the blue spiral lifts away, like an e-mail into the ethers. Sshoomp! Whoosh! Gone to its destination. You KNOW Abbie's got mail. There is no doubt. THANK the Universe for responding.

Now, don't pick it to death. Seeds can't sprout if you keep digging them up to check if the roots are there. Just forget it. Letting go means just that...it is done, so mote it be. Easy as falling off a log.

Edit: I've been experimenting again and found that programming the spiral with the intent to astral travel, and then riding the spiral as you release it, will aid the out of body lift off.

And, if I first enter my place of power, an imaginary "astral" location I visit to meditate, and then raise, program and ride the mist, it's easier still to get out of body.Entering the PoP occupies the thoughts and strengthens visualization skills. It uses the ego's dependence on senses to create as complete a PoP as you can. Feel the temperature change, smell the air, feel the wind, etc. It's like entering my POP opens the brain's alpha frequency and riding the mist opens the theta brain wave frequency which is needed for OOBE. That's just a theory.
Katrinkah

Re: Think It, Feel It, Say It, Let Go

Post by Katrinkah »

Simply wonderful. This goes hand in hand with the Joe Vitale books I have been reading on the power of attraction. Sometimes, it IS that easy!
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Great spell spirit talker I tried this Saturday night as I had been feeling rather unlucky yesterday so I did a variation of this to be lucky it atleast appears to have worked yesterday. Thanks for sharing this
Blessed be
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Delighted.
virgodove

Post by virgodove »

Thank you. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

This reminds me of:
To know
To will
To dare
To keep silent.
They all are corresponding in the same order :D
Thanks for this :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Humph...I'll be a monkeys uncle, who'd of thought? :mrgreen:
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

This is your basic visualization spell, but it's still brilliant. Wouldn't casting a circle then doing this, especially under the full or waxing moon increase the speed and effectiveness of its manifestation?
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This works for me, so I shared it as is. I find that more isn't always better, as it distracts me, so I keep it simple. But I get what you're saying. It's possible that,because I visualize the spiral circling around, that it is a circle-effect. It's nothing more than a simple cone of power. But yea, moon timing's good.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I didn't mean it like that. I was asking your opinion on the matter, not telling you mine. I phrased that badly, and was merely curious. I don't know much about witchcraft aside from what my ex used to practice. My main practice involves animal spirits. My apologies. I wasn't trying to be bossy or condescending. I was merely trying to ask, if that would help, for my own personal curiosity.
Last edited by SnowCat on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for punctuation, capitalization and flow, to make the post more readable.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I didn't take it as bossy, just helpful suggestion, so we're cool. I sometimes have trouble concentrating so I find ways to work around it. I'm proficient at dumbing things down to the bare essentials so I can get my head 'round them.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Alright, I just know that sometimes I say things in a way that is easily perceived in a way I don't intend to convey. By the way, I really do think that is a brilliant spell. It's perfect for beginners and long time practitioners alike.
cherrypie

Post by cherrypie »

Thank you, SpiritTalker, seems to be something I'll try for the sexual attraction spell I just asked for a minute ago (and for everything else, got a long list blue_flee ). I really often have the feeling there is too much strain in my visualizations, not very often it isn't easy breezy but tense and with a lot of effort, totally counterproductive. But very often I want to visualize things I don't feel like becoming the truth so there is a lack of trust and then it get's strenuous. So this is a nice, not complicated way to practise visualization again without too much effort.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”