Oenomancy?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
floridawitch

Oenomancy?

Post by floridawitch »

Aka, divination by examining patterns in wine.

I am so interested in this method of divination. After all, who doesn't love wine? But there isn't much information on the web about this. Does anyone know of any resources or books about this topic specifically? I've just begun researching it with little luck.

If reading the sediment from a glass of wine, I'd imagine it would be similar to reading tea leaves. What do you think? Also, do you know of any wines in particular that have a lot of sediment?
Blessed Be!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Oenomancy?

Post by SnowCat »

That might be a really good reason to attend wine tastings and visit wineries. They could probably steer you in the direction of wines sediment, and you might fall in love with a new wine.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
floridawitch

Re: Oenomancy?

Post by floridawitch »

Snow, good point! I'm actually going to a (surprise) wine tasting with my mother at the local vineyard (mother's day present for her), so it would be a good time to ask. Surprisingly, I didn't even think about that. Thanks for the tip. :)
Blessed Be!

Return to “General Divination”