Best decision making spreads.

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I have a huge huge decision to make and I've been mulling it over for at least a month now without being able to decide on my own, so I've decided to go to the cards. What are your favorite/ best decision making spreads??

Rosie

Rosie
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I usually just pull a card for every option I have. Then pull another for every question I have about that option, if any, and stack on the original...

Maybe a 4 card spread though. (situation, obstacle, action recommended, outcome)

I guess it depends on the decision too. I just make up spreads most the time when reading for myself. Lol.
Kassandra

Re: Best decision making spreads.

Post by Kassandra »

Me personally, if it's that huge, I would get a second set of eyes on the situation, maybe even a third. Big decision have energy cords that attach to us, in other words, we are often blinded by our own emotions. Our readings, in this case, we will tend to interpret in a way that either makes us feel better, or that unduly and irrationally frightens us...one of two extremes. If it's that huge of a decision, I would not just pull a couple cards over it. I would take it more seriously, and let the universe (including my Highest Self) have several streams through which to communicate the highest and best course of action for me. Three's the charm for me, usually, and I get the gist of the message by the 3rd "sign" put in my path.

Thanks.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thanks for the reply kassandra! You are right, it s big big decision and as far as putting another set of eyes on it, I have asked for advice from friends and family, but most of them mull it over and come back with, "only you can decide what's best for you". Well that's not helping me because I'm truly torn! I haven't asked anyone else to read the cards for me about it though because I don't know anyone else who reads. There is a local reader who charges $25 and she is legit, I've been to her 2 times but it was years ago. It was her spot on readings that got me into tarot in the first place. What other types of signs do you look for? Thanks!

Rosie

Rosie
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

RosieMoonflower wrote:but most of them mull it over and come back with, "only you can decide what's best for you"
Boy do I hate that. If I knew what I wanted to do in the situation, I wouldn't ask for advice. lol
RosieMoonflower wrote:What other types of signs do you look for?
You could tell the universe what would signify a yes to you, and what would signify a no to you, kind of like you would do with a pendulum. Then wait a day or two to see the response the universe gives you.

Personally, I would go see that reader you mentioned if she's been spot on in the past and you've been happy with her work. And twenty-five dollars is a great price.

Thanks.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Okay, well I called to make an appointment with the local card reader and she hasn't returned my call yet. But, I have been trying out the suggestion to ask the universe for a sign. So far I've really just started to establish what would positive sign look like to me and a negative sign. On the day I got a sign that seemed to just be tell me "yes! Go for it!" I got the opportunity to sort of set the wheels in motion, and I just took it. I may not see results for some time, but it was strange the opportunity just dropped into my lap after receiving a sign like that.

Rosie

Rosie
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

RosieMoonflower wrote:Okay, well I called to make an appointment with the local card reader and she hasn't returned my call yet. But, I have been trying out the suggestion to ask the universe for a sign. So far I've really just started to establish what would positive sign look like to me and a negative sign. On the day I got a sign that seemed to just be tell me "yes! Go for it!" I got the opportunity to sort of set the wheels in motion, and I just took it. I may not see results for some time, but it was strange the opportunity just dropped into my lap after receiving a sign like that.

Rosie

Rosie
That's great to hear!!! Sounds like it was meant to be.
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

Here's one =)

Return to “Tarot Talk”