Messy situation

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lakeraven84

Messy situation

Post by Lakeraven84 »

Hello. I need a very powerful reversal spell. Possibly a justice one too or one that really combines both and drives it home. Basically I feel I am being attacked by a few witches, and some non witches who wish me harm. I wouldn't mind even a karma spell as I am well aware that calling karma gives you yours too and that's fine. I don't think a simple candle mirror reversal spell will be strong enough. I need one that can reverse several separate energies at once. I do not want to simply uncross and quash, nor do I want revenge. Just give it back. Any advice and feedback appreciated
corvidus

Re: Messy situation

Post by corvidus »

Hi there. This isn't exactly what you're thinking of, but it is very powerful if you do it correctly.

If they are sending you energy, accept it. Dont try to fight a current, because it creates more and more.
Try to embrace it and feel it's qualities. Then send it down into the Earth to ground it.

Afterwards, a simple cleansing ritual is all that's necessary.

Basically, you're conducting the energy through you and grounding it. It's more difficult if you're energy channels aren't cleaned out really well.

In the end, you'll only be able to work with the negative energy if you wholeheartedly accept it. Which can be difficult too, because it may make you realise you are the one at fault (nit saying you are, but just saying).

Good luck.
Lakeraven84

Post by Lakeraven84 »

I also thought of transmutation. Like taking it and using the energy to manifest something awesome. Thanks for the idea yours sounds less complicated. I stood firm in my own personal power and I think that bugged them the most. Oh well I got this. Thx ;)
Lakeraven84

Post by Lakeraven84 »

The only way I was at fault was by not rejecting and blocking these people sooner. They tried to bend me to their will, and accept their authority and I said no. I stood firm in my own personal power and that pisses some people off. Especially energy vampires. They want to break you down. There is no reason it's just sick
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

If you want to try out the transmutation of energy, do a study of the energy body. Understanding the furnace and cauldron of the human body is quite important for this.
HazelWolffe

Post by HazelWolffe »

There's always Witch Bottles?

I'm not too sure of a spell or ritual for this, but I can give you a list of herbs that you might be able to use, according to Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs. Hopefully this helps, even if only a little bit.

Halt Gossip:
- Clove
- Slippery Elm

Break Hexes:
- Bamboo
- Chili Pepper
- Datura
- Galangal
- Huckleberry
- Hydrangea
- Poke
- Squill