Recurring Vision in the Spring

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SynestheticIsla

Recurring Vision in the Spring

Post by SynestheticIsla »

Hello, friends!
I'm very new to all of this, so any of your advice, insight, or guidance is warmly appreciated :)

I've been having a very powerful, recurring vision this Spring. I become more susceptible to these sorts of visions, profound dreams, and intense synesthesia in Spring, as this flood of sunshine and floral laughter is teeming with new life and creative energy.

Sometimes when I'm in solitude and silence I see this vivid vision of standing in crystal clear water, and the lower part of my body becoming a well for the water- the iridescent gossamer fabric I'm wearing flowing flawlessly into becoming water. Everything is bathed in an intensely bright and beautiful golden light, including the abundance of flora and fauna surrounding the water, carrying a feeling of a divine feminine presence. It's unlike any colors or light one can see in the physical world. I feel deeply peaceful after the vision.

Does anyone know what this symbol means- of a woman's body becoming a well? I've formally studied Art History, and it's not a symbol I've ever seen before. I see myself in the vision, so it's unclear whether or not it's about me, or a strictly symbolic experience, or an omen, or a deeply empathetic experience of some other presence or being etc...

I'm open to any interpretation, whether it's subjective, historical, spiritual, or advisory to see a mental health professional... As long as it's honest :) I'm deeply appreciative, as I'm still very new and seeking guidance. Thank you so much! ~ Isla
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Recurring Vision in the Spring

Post by SpiritTalker »

One of the symbols of the Great Earth Mother is as a well spring of life giving essence, related to natural wells and the cauldron and chalice, Like at Glastonbury.
SynestheticIsla

Thank you, SpiritTalker! :) Do you know what the Great Earth Mother in my vision could mean? I wonder if it's a sign I should do something, or if it's just a momentary shift in my perception.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My sense is that you're being contacted. The next time you experience this, you might try asking if someone is trying to make contact.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It is speaking to you, in the language of your own spirit. You have the key to the meaning. Because it's recurring, you are right to pay attention. Try making a list, brainstorming and free associating. What moon phase triggers the vision, if any? What other images in the vision have meaning to you, in your personal lexicon? Colors? Are any memories associated? experiences? Make note of the dates on which the visions come because these may be associated to holy days relevant to a Goddess and help identify the image.

Keep your eyes open and you may encounter the image unexpectedly in daily routine. It may set a thought train in motion and lead you to the meaning.

Also, how many times has it appeared? I have learned that a certain number sequence in my dreams and visions is a signal from my higher self. It's a personal code. You might have similar coded devices that only you can recognize.

It's kind of fun, like assembling a puzzle. Each new piece adds to the whole picture.
SynestheticIsla

Snow and SpiritTalker, thank you both! I will listen deeper, ask if I'm being contacted, and keep my eyes open to patterns and connections in my own life. I have a lot of good work ahead of me :) I'm so grateful for your advice and insight.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”