When to do a Banishing spell and when to try something

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
WinterRea

When to do a Banishing spell and when to try something

Post by WinterRea »

I am complexed as to what to do. I've tried ever thing I know to do in the mundane sense. We live in an apartment complex and we have upstairs neighboors and they are most horrible, rude people you never want to meet. Despite that I have tried and tried to be nice and to be understanding and even try to be friends with them but nothing has worked. They fight and scream all hours of the day and night and you hear slamming and banging noise all the time from up there. We have complained to management so many times and others in the complex have even called the police on them a couple of times for their fighting but nothing seems to prevail.

We've tried to be nice and we've tried ingoring them thinking maybe they'll get bored and stop but this has been going on for months we're not in the postion were we can move. I've read up on the law of Karma and well I guess Im kind of scared to try a banishing spell on them for fear of it coming back on me. So I wasnt sure if that was the answer or maybe try another spell maybe somekind of calming spell to help them to calm down or something. I hope someone can offer some advice cause Im really at my wits ends about the situation. Thank you very much
Oakheart

Re: When to do a Banishing spell and when to try something

Post by Oakheart »

I think in terms of planetary magic, as that is the tradition that I work out of. You could work with Venus to make them friendlier and more polite toward you. Burn a green candle, dressed with appropriate oils and herbs, on top of a petition paper on a Friday when the moon is waxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
WinterRea

Post by WinterRea »

Thank you forgive me for sounding stupid but what is petition paper is it similiar to parchment paper.
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

A petition paper is a piece of paper, with a prayer written on it. I usually write mine as, "If it be the will of the Most High, may (insert what you want to happen), provided that no harm befalls any living creature."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
WinterRea

Post by WinterRea »

Thank you I will try this

Return to “F.A.Q.”