Tulpa Creation Day 1...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
MaazMutable

Tulpa Creation Day 1...

Post by MaazMutable »

Did something today that should always be done with Cautiousness and Care.

Gave my "Alter Ego/split personality" The real Maaz, an energy body. It's an exhausting process that requires much dedication in the early days and has drained me energetically terribly.

Despite it being day one I already feel him moving as I tethered him.... My process was a culmination of several techniques and a unique method of creating an artificial Chakra from using your soul energy (seat of soul near heart chakra).

He was very useful in getting me to where I am today, however he has been aloof lately... As I was worried I came up with this solution.

If anyone else tries this I recommend much research and care, especially if you can see spirits. They are like people and can be neglected or harmed by spirits without protection.

Any other Tulpa creators?
Kassandra

Re: Tulpa Creation Day 1...

Post by Kassandra »

Hi MaazMutable. A tulpa is kind of a servitor in some aspects. I guess I haven't had a need for such, to a certain degree already operating in such a capacity. I tend to be more focused on integrating different aspects of myself, rather than creating new ones. I am conscious of myself operating in different realities (which is sometimes reported to me by people I know who "see" me elsewhere, from time to time; this isn't frequent, but occasional).

I would be interested in hearing others' thoughts and experiences, though, or questions.

Thanks.

MaazMutable

Tulpa Creation Day 1...

Post by MaazMutable »

Tulpas can start out similar to servitors, however Tulpas are generally longer lasting after being fully formed(some last years with no attention and come back albeit they will be altered usually in the worst ways) and have free will and can change based on the free will.

The reason I gave Maaz a Tulpa form are, he was already an formerly repressed aspect of my psyche, it was a long term goal to do and I reached a point where I could make an "Advanced" Tulpa (Mix of Magic and Psionics), and as a personality aspect he will eventually be able to "possess" me with restrictions of course.

Besides it was kind of a reward for his emergence breaking me out of reality's binds several months ago.

I've had too many aspects of myself and spirits come out of me lately.... But I will eventually tread back down that path I imagine.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have not done a deliberate creating of any other selves. When I am out-of-body, I'm my own consciousness; but when I was 17, (i'm now 63) i experienced the awakening of another person within my mind, fully conscious but "other", with a vastly different set of past memories from mine. We were the two of us for years, but there was no interference or independent action on the Other's part; only sharing space. During a heart chakra meditation in my 30s, the Other was somehow freed and happily departed.

I have no understanding or any references to explain it. The "story" provided by the Other was she was a time traveler and needed a safe-house. It doesn't get much weirder than this. However, I know the awakening coincided with one of my ET encounters, tho I am at a complete loss to figure it out. I don't have soul retrieval issues.

And this is not the same as a servitor, yet I think the Other presence served to integrate my weird experiences, and gave me balance...in a back handed way, so the results seem to be in the same ball park with what you describe if you were to be possessed, or reintegrated with, the tulpa...if I follow your meaning.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Kassandra wrote:.

Hi MaazMutable. A tulpa is kind of a servitor in some aspects. I guess I haven't had a need for such, to a certain degree already operating in such a capacity. I tend to be more focused on integrating different aspects of myself, rather than creating new ones. I am conscious of myself operating in different realities (which is sometimes reported to me by people I know who "see" me elsewhere, from time to time; this isn't frequent, but occasional).

I would be interested in hearing others' thoughts and experiences, though, or questions.

Thanks.
I've been seen in two places at once on occasion. If one of me could stay home and sleep till 9:00, while the other one went to work at the cracks of dark, that would be great.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ya, but Snow, you still have to feed it when it got home. But, I get you... there have been days when a few more of me would have been great. You remember the Star Trek episode with two Kirks...one compassionate, the other a warrior. He still had to be reintegrated to properly balance one another's strengths and weaknesses. They needed each other to survive.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

MaazMutable wrote:Besides it was kind of a reward for his emergence breaking me out of reality's binds several months ago.
This sounds like it might be an interesting story.

SnowCat wrote: If one of me could stay home and sleep till 9:00, while the other one went to work at the cracks of dark, that would be great.
I wonder if you could manifest a convincing enough tulpa that they wouldn't recognize it's not you. You could add an enchantment to it, some kind of glamour. lol

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If it's a boring desk job, they'll never spot the difference...unless you give it intelligence. Oops. Did I say that?
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Kassandra wrote:
MaazMutable wrote:Besides it was kind of a reward for his emergence breaking me out of reality's binds several months ago.
This sounds like it might be an interesting story.

SnowCat wrote: If one of me could stay home and sleep till 9:00, while the other one went to work at the cracks of dark, that would be great.
I wonder if you could manifest a convincing enough tulpa that they wouldn't recognize it's not you. You could add an enchantment to it, some kind of glamour. lol

Well at the time I was 26 overweight and no where near spiritual...
Then I had just this rush, this mental floodgate open, all this information overwhelm me.... I wish I could rememeber half of it.

Then I was not the one talking, I was someone else. This was my first moment of self realization and spiritual awakening and the most important moment in my life. It showed me something more, cured my depression and anxiety insantly. I thought it was Maaz, an ideal version of me at the time...later I found out it wasn't but this forged his thought form.

Hell I barely knew what to think. It all faded in time and I thought I was manic.

Fast forward 4 years, depressed lost all spirituality...this time it is Maaz who kicks in the doors to my head and starts "driving the car with me in the passenger seat". Freaked me right out.

Then it happenee two more times before I truly accepted it....

Then more crazy stuff happened but thats too much to write.
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use capitalization where applicable
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Your experience puts me in mind of the over-soul, the higher self, the part that over sees the intricacies of our physical experience, emotional balance and spiritual development. It can butt-in when needed to deal out a two-by-four head-whack. I occasionally get decked flat out, because I can be mule headed and the carrot on a pole ceases to work.

And it's not just correctional. The OS let's the light shine in and shows us what we are and can be on the more cosmic level, with our whole Being intact. In our lower, denser state I don't think we can remember the fullness of the experience for long - only that we had it and know we are not just our bodies, but that we are spirit ourselves. It changes us because we can't go back to the way it used to be, now we know what we know.

I wish you well with the merger.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Thank you spirit talker... Yeah I've been whacked by that spiritual 2x4 twice... Each time was a blessing and life changer.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

MaazMutable wrote:Then I was not the one talking, I was someone else...It showed me something more, cured my depression and anxiety insantly...I thought it was Maaz, an ideal version of me at the time...later I found out it wasn't but this forged his thought form.
I could see how having a "healed self" construct could be instructive and helpful. Maybe we all need one, or a few, lol. Sometimes the over soul/higher self just seems out of each, too "perfect,' an unattainable ideal. Perhaps a go-between, a tulpa, is the perfect medium.

jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Isnt there a creepy pasta about Tulpas? Of course, that was fiction and I dont pretend to know anything about the subject, but I thought it was kind of interesting to throw out there. Ive never heard of them outside of that story to be honest.
Sorry if it comes across as insensitive, Im just curious about it.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Creepy pasta?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Creepy pasta made me remember a dream from many years ago. Some guy was chasing me, and I ducked into a K-Mart to try to get away from him. Apparently he was allergic to K-Mart or something, because he dissolved into a big pile of spaghetti.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”