My Favorite Online Shop

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Danek

My Favorite Online Shop

Post by Danek »

Hello everyone! So as y'all know I'm pretty new to my witchiness. I bought a book of shadows from The Moonlight Shop (themoonlightshop.com) and they were so nice and I got it really quickly! At the same time I ordered some collage pics from Pagan Scrapbook Supply (It's been a month and they delivered it Friday, and then the post office lost it, so now I just lost out on waiting for nothing I guess.) Anyway, so I just recently bought a necklace from the Moonlight Shop. A pentacle with the moon, and it should be here tomorrow, and I'm crazy excited! lol. On top of that, I entered a free necklace giveaway with them and I WON! I've never won anything before!! I got to pick out another necklace, so I got another pentacle, but the design is brooms. I'm so excited even though I'm pretty upset about the collage photos I bought for my BOS. Oh well.

Have you guys ordered from the Moonlight Shop? They've been so great to me even before the giveaway.

-Danek
Katrinkah

Re: My Favorite Online Shop

Post by Katrinkah »

No but I just checked it out. They have a lot of really cool stuff :)
Gammaran

Re: My Favorite Online Shop

Post by Gammaran »

Hey, so, I see this post has long since past, and you may not be very active at all on here anymore, but check out 13 Moons (13moons.com)! Was recommended by my new mentor and they have a whooooole lot of cool stuff. :)

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”