How to strengthen one's energy

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Gothfey

Re: How to strengthen one's energy

Post by Gothfey »

moonraingirl wrote:Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right section.
I'll try to explain my problem. Basically I'm naturally a very spiritual /mystic person (though I've lost interest in recent time due to excessive stress). My problem is that despite that (spiritual people should have some charisma, shouldn't they?) somehow people don't notice me. What I mean is things like a bartender doesn't see me waiting in the queue and serves person behind me (twice in two days!) , when people introduce themselves to more people and I'm there too, they don't offer their hand to me as if they didn't see me. Once I was at work office and a colleague was asking another one to tell her a secret while saying a few times there was no one else in the room. I was sitting like 3 metres from them. Or, I was teaching children and they listened to other teachers but not to me. I also noticed that for example my dog doesn't listen to me but obeys my friend. Or a cat who was calm with others didn't want me to pet her.
Why is this happening to me, what does it mean?

I'm sure this is about a shadow from when you felt invisible as a Child, a feeling which you supressed in order to survive. It becomes a wound and reappears again and again so that you can integrate it and become whole. From my perspective it's important you approach this feeling with unconditional love and go back to the first time you felt this (by asking yourself "when was the first time i felt this exact feeling?" And let your uncouncious reveal the memory through intuition.) and feel the invisibility until you feel relief, which will mean you've shifted the vibration and can now easier attract visibilty. I have the same issue and I'm going Into it this week. I'm an empath as well and felt so invisible as a Child and not seen for who I Truly am. The invisibility is creeping up again to meet me. Time to do shadow work!
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Thank you Gothfey, this is exactly the case! That's a great suggestion and I'll definitely try the exercise!
Gothfey

Post by Gothfey »

No problem! :) <3
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.
Katrinkah

How to strengthen one's energy

Post by Katrinkah »

I watched a pretty cool documentary on labyrinths yesterday and it said that walking one can really expand your energy. They said by 40 feet! Also people have reported getting answers to problems and just feeling balanced afterward. I thought this was pretty interesting and I'm going to make one out of string. Got that idea from the documentary ;) Anyway here is the most popular one.

Gothfey

Post by Gothfey »

How did it go, moonraingirl? Any results? :)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”