Has anyone else had this experience?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
wiccanii
Banned Member

Has anyone else had this experience?

Post by wiccanii »

When I visited Isis's temple, she gave me three stones; one for all the me's and my current self, another for my wishes for myself, and one more for my wishes for the world. At the end, she gave me back the turquoise stone that held all the me's and my current self, but it was smaller, perfectly fit to the lowest part of my palm, and was on a golden chain with a gold plate(? I don't know what to call it) holding it in place. When I asked how it serves me, it says that it's to protect me...From myself?
--- (That's my experience, but here are some details) ---
After I came back, I decided to go to the place I met Marcy, my spirit guide and power animal, and he led me to Helena, the Greek goddess, where Isis, Aphrodite, and Nyx were waiting for me. I asked them all what was going on, and they each gave me advice, but Aphrodite's stuck out the most. She said, "Remember Blake loves you. Blake loves you. Don't forget that. He's here for you. We're here for you. It'll be okay." She looked so worried about me, her piercing blue eyes looking right into my golden spirit eyes; it looked like she was tearing up, too. My friend gave me a reading to help, and said that Marcy (whom I plan on talking to later) and anyone else is meant to help me and be there for me as something's going to go down between myself and someone close to me where they'll be repulsed by me. I'm meant to leave them, as they're toxic to me. And I think I know who they are; my father. The past readings my friend has done for me all link to this; the goddesses are protecting me from what'll happen between my father and I once I come out as transgender and gay (technically panromantic). I'm just scared, I guess, and need some comfort. The time I'm meant to do it is approaching soon, and I know the goddesses and Marcy are here for me, along with my friends and family who accept me. I just don't know what to do.
Oneiroi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Has anyone else had this experience?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I would guess the protective amulet is to guard you from negative energy, toxic people's cutting attitudes, and strengthen your core self, and integrate all your You's. It fits into the palm of your hand, which is a chakra, and which hand you held it in may indicate if it is receiving (left) or projecting(right).

I can't tell you what to do. Study your options. Ask yourself- will coming out hurt the people around you? You don't have to come out to leave the parental nest.
lilacnyellow

Re: Has anyone else had this experience?

Post by lilacnyellow »

I hope you find peace.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”