Boss bullies me

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Diamonds82

Boss bullies me

Post by Diamonds82 »

I need a spell to get my boss to stop bullying me at work before she ends up making me lose my job and I can't afford that. And some people need to learn that treating people poorly isn't acceptable.
virgodove

Re: Boss bullies me

Post by virgodove »

I hope this discontinues I hate the idea of someone feeing uncomfortable in their own workplace. Maybe you should reconsider using magic instead looking into another occupation for your own benefit but I understand finding a job is hard once you already have one.

I used this spell on a friend who couldn't understand the things she had done wrong- just beware it only lasts a few weeks depending on the situation, especially if you are wanting to make a clean slate with this person. In terms of someone who is showing a disliking to you, I'm not sure how this will turn out in your circumstance. Its basically getting someone to 'realize their wrongs.' Good luck!

Link: http://www.wishbonix.com/make-someone-r ... one-wrong/

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I've been where you are and it's not fun. I'm sorry that you are going through this and I hope things get better!

One thing to keep in mind is getting out of a situation like that will raise your soul's vibration, which will in turn attract better things toward you. Whether it means leaving, or setting your boundaries with this boss.

I'm not sure of a spell, but I always journal nightly affirmations along with things I appreciate now. It works pretty well for me. Good luck!!! Sending positive energy your way :)
gildedlily

Post by gildedlily »

Can you make a report to HR? I certainly would.
Diamonds82

Post by Diamonds82 »

There is no hr. All complaints go to district manager who is her best friend b
gildedlily

Post by gildedlily »

Diamonds82 wrote:There is no hr. All complaints go to district manager who is her best friend b

Ugh that sucks! Let the job hunt begin!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”