My most prominent dream.

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Crissy378

My most prominent dream.

Post by Crissy378 »

So a little background, I was around 13 or 14 years old, when this happened. I had just begun recognizing my spirituality and my abilities however I wasn't doing anything with them.

In my dream I was standing in front of 13 Egyptian Gods and Goddesses on a pedestal with Anubis beside me. I was being judged. They all game a thumbs down and I proceeded to fall into a black hole. Anubis grabbed my arm and pulled me up and I awoke gasping for air and I had a mark on my arm where Anubis grabbed me. I know it was not my own hand because the fingers were too long.

If anyone has any insights into this it would be appreciated. I've wrecked my brain trying to figure out why Anubis would save me in a sense.

Thank you all so much ^_^
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My most prominent dream.

Post by SpiritTalker »

That's his job.

To interpret a dream, you figure every person and action is speaking to the dreamer. Anubis retrieved you from judgement. Ask yourself who Anubis is to the child you were when you had the dream. Who are the gods who judged you? In some methods of interpreting, everybody is the dreamer herself.

It gets very spooky when our dreams leave finger-impression or other marks. We are capable of blistering under hypnosis. The dream could mask an ET encounter. It could be an intervention from your deeper soul-self. For all I know these might even be the same thing, just manifesting in reality. Reality is very flexible.

Dreams are a subconscious thing. They speak literally and simply about complex matters. I don't think anyone but the dreamer can interpret what a dream means because it uses personal signs and symbols. The fact that it has stayed with you this long is an indication you should pay attention.

Return to “Dream Journals”