Connection with Higher Self got me a weird message...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Greek_Male_Witch

Connection with Higher Self got me a weird message...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, my title is lame I know but I didn't know how to describe it, I found a beautiful binaural audio for connecting with your Higher Self, I did this with the thought of finding more about my past lives, which I found somethings but when I kept doing it, I saw this weird, not evil, vision, I was a light in the center and 4-5 hooded entities with deep red robes with gold ornamental designs on them, told me to "Stop digging my past", they weren't evil, I could sense they were higher beings that everyone respected, even my spirit guide was quiet in front of them...what do you guys make of that? and why they would want me to stop searching my past lives? Since that vision any attempt to go back using that binaural audio, gets me nowhere :( I see nothing, I can't even relax, its as if they removed my ability to go back to search for more... :?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Connection with Higher Self got me a weird message...

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm. That could be exactly as it seems. Naturally that just makes us more curious, but such a direct statement not to proceed is worth heeding for your best interest. It sucks that they don't explain why, but that is often the way on the higher self levels. There is no negotiation on that level. Truth is truth. :shock:

At this time, it is not in the best interest of your soul development to work with past life information. It could be simply that you may encounter a situation that you will deal with better if you have no preconceived expectations drawn from the past.

Wait a year or two and try again. Fall back and regroup. If the same thing occurs, maybe you can ask questions. By all means keep working with your HS...just not on past lives for now.
PistashioQueen

Re: Connection with Higher Self got me a weird message...

Post by PistashioQueen »

Ask your guide why you have been told to stop looking. Sometimes our past doesn't help our present anymore, sometimes we just need to let go and live in the now.
What we learn we can't unlearn and maybe there is a danger you may get stuck on something in your past and not live your life in the now to the fullest.
We have been many things in our past - good and evil - what you were is not who you are now and maybe it is best to move on.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”