Wards to reflect negative energy

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Goldfish

Wards to reflect negative energy

Post by Goldfish »

My first spell . . . wards to reflect negative energy.

I ran a hand full of black tourmaline crystals under cold running water for a few minutes until them seemed clean. Walking counter-clockwise around my house I dropped "lost" a crystal on each of the four quarters ( west, south, east, north ), two more by the front door, two more by the back door, and kept one for my pocket. Performed on the last day of the week as the sun was setting.

I noticed the house seemed very very quiet right after, almost empty.

- Goldfish
virgodove

Re: Wards to reflect negative energy

Post by virgodove »

I might give this a go. I am struggling with balancing out my positive nature with the negative people and vibes around me because people tend to go for the ones who they can bring down. My home is supposed to be my sanctuary but it hasn't been a happy place lately. Thanks for sharing.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Nice. I'm glad it worked for you. How long will you need the wards in place, indefinite or? Just wondering.

Goldfish

Post by Goldfish »

Kassandra wrote:.

Nice. I'm glad it worked for you. How long will you need the wards in place, indefinite or? Just wondering.

Indefinitely at this point. Nice change for the better.
Goldfish

Post by Goldfish »

fayec wrote:I might give this a go. I am struggling with balancing out my positive nature with the negative people and vibes around me because people tend to go for the ones who they can bring down. My home is supposed to be my sanctuary but it hasn't been a happy place lately. Thanks for sharing.
Please do, build on this and let me know how it works out.

- Goldfish

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”