Is it possible to miss something?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Knownothing

Is it possible to miss something?

Post by Knownothing »

So I have always had this nagging feeling of longing although I don't know what it's for or what i should do. I feel as if I've been reincarnated many times over and that it's something I need, but I'm not sure where to get it. I don't know if it is something I should find tutor someone I should find. I was in a "relationship" long distance and talked with this person that I met online for over 2 years before we were "together" and while my feeling of longing subsided when I talked to him, our separation doesn't give me that same comfort so now I can't tell if my longing feelings are for the person or for someone else.
However since I have recently started, I guess, my "psychic journey" and it has also made the need to know more about who I used to be stronger, and while it seems to almost be at it's natural occurring end as the summer goes on I still have the need to know more. I feel like who I am now is just to get that something and to figure everything out (what my abilities are, who I used to be, and why I'm so attracted to the "supernatural"). There are just so many questions I want answered I just don't know where to go .

My question is how am I supposed to figure this out, and maybe some suggestions on how I could approach this? I'm really confused about my feelings and I still have a nagging feeling towards the person I was in a long distance relationship with.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Is it possible to miss something?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Open the chakras, visualizing each lighting up from lowest to crown and passing your right hand upward at each chakra. Then induce a light trance. This can be done by closing the eyes and looking upward with your eyes behind your closed lids, as if you are looking at the forehead. This focuses on the 3 rd eye. Ask that you work with your higher self. The HS has the knowledge we need to manage the path. Close the chakras in reverse order, top to bottom, waving your hand downward and seeing each dimmer. Always close down when you end a meditation or you get spacey.
KittyGoddess

Re: Is it possible to miss something?

Post by KittyGoddess »

Go to a past life regression expert. All your questions are normal and we've all been there. But if the past is eating at you and you feel you really need to know then do some research and find a good one. Chances are it's the key to helping you in this life.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”