Hand Mudras

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Hand Mudras

Post by SpiritTalker »

I use simple hand mudras to enhance meditation, and work elements. Different areas of the hand stimulate different areas of the brain. This is how I interpret the individual fingers "properties":

THUMB - Fire, centering
INDEX - Air, concentration
MIDDLE - the Collective Mind, union ( think about that next time you flip the bird)
RING - Earth, change
PINKIE - Water, communication

Guyan mudra - represents knowledge. The thumb represents Fire in the head & divine nature. The index finger assists individual consciousness and increases consciousness. The tip of the thumb touching to the tip of the index finger to make a circle is often seen in Buddha statues.

Shuni mudra represents patience. The thumb to middle finger accesses the soul record and collective consciousness.

Prithvi mudra represents the sun's influence upon earth. By using thumb and ring finger we can increase energy, &vitality, and through change we establish balance.

Varan mudra brings clarity with the thumb and pinkie touching, communication flows eloquently.

I googled hand mudras because I wanted to add to my see-hear-speak no evil hand gestures for rituals.
Kassandra

Re: Hand Mudras

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for sharing this, SpiritTalker. :wink:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”