The New Zodiac dates

General questions and conversations about astrology.
wiccanii
Banned Member

The New Zodiac dates

Post by wiccanii »

How do you feel about them? I'm kind of upset about it, but you know, science.
Oneiroi
Katrinkah

Re: The New Zodiac dates

Post by Katrinkah »

Well if you follow the tropical zodiac nothing has changed, but if you follow the sidereal it has. I looked at the sidereal and I would be on the Cancer/Leo cusp. And that's not cool. Lol! And not really accurate for my personality anyway. It would also make my husband a Gemini, definitely not accurate either. I'll stick with the tropical for now. ;)
wiccanii
Banned Member

Post by wiccanii »

Aha, yeah, I follow the tropical. Thank the Lord and Lady. I dont really believe that the sun signs, zodiac, etc., determine and sharp our personalities as much as they give us order and heightened power when it's our time period.
Oneiroi
HopefulChild

Post by HopefulChild »

I hadn't heard anything about new zodiac dates! This place is great for news. No I'm worried about all my glyphs!
I'll have to research. Thank you Wiccanii
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I hadn't heard about this before....But capricorn never suited me....sadly, the frecking saggitarius does.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yea, ha...and I am not Scorpio, though I'm born close enough to the cusp to already have been influnced by that sign.
A couple friends of mine and I used to have long arguments about this topic. So I'll accept that I may be influnced by the previous sign, but I am totally Sagittarius.
It's a weird word too...sidereal looks like side-real but
The pronunciation is more like sy-dear-e-al.
Not terribly new, the guy who promoted this did so in the 1940's, and Hindu tradition has looked at actual placement of stars as well.
Here what our good folks at Wikipedia have to say...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siderea ... _astrology

Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I understand where you are coming from, and this may just apply to me, but in my case, I have never in my entire life felt like I was a Capricorn at heart. I'm too passionate, and seek knowledge above all. I do have a bunch of Capricorn like traits as well, but that's from being born year of the ox. If I was also a capricorn, I'd be like that but magnified.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
VesperLuna

Post by VesperLuna »

I am a Virgo/Libra cusp, according to the Tropical calendar.
Which I believe I am well suited into that category. I don't connect with the newer zodiac layout.
cataluna49

Post by cataluna49 »

I feel Sagittarius suits me so much better then capricorn, and it clears up why I didn't feel like a lot of aspects of capricorn suit me. I still feel sad though, due to the fact that I have spent 25 years of my life studying things from the capricorn aspects and most of the resources I used over the past few years are no longer with me cause I either gave them away or got rid of them. -_-

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”