Visions and fire?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Eremiel W

Visions and fire?

Post by Eremiel W »

Hi, I am Eremiel and well.... I'm confused.

All my life I have had strong senses of deja vu to the point where I'll have seen a movie in a theatre and walk out flabbergasted that it had only just come out because I remember knowing about it and seeing parts of it already.

I've generally passed this off as just something humans wxperenut recently an event has brought me to more serious consideration.

I was in my way to work when, our of nowhere, I saw this flash of... My future? I was older, in a modern looking loft, taking off my suit jacket to fling it on the couch. I got coffee from this coffee machine? It was not something I've seen before, like an odd featureless Kureg of sorts. Some of the furniture around me was strange, did not make sense. I had a different hair cut as well.

I have never seen the loft that I saw before. My focus during this was trained on the living room/ kitchen area I was in but I can faintly recall a hallway to the left where other rooms were and where my partner was.

All of this happened in a second. It was over so fast but I REMEMBER. Its hard to focus on it and find details but I remember how real it felt. Like a very strong memory, almost stronger. I wasn't day dreaming , not doing anything strange- yet I must believe I have seen the future. A friend of mine, who is a witch, told me it sounded like a vision. She is also convinced my.. Soul? Is not a human one.

Oh and one more thing. This is the... weirder part of the vision. There were two layers of it. One is the one o described above and the top layer. But underneath that there was a second sense of something different. I had wings of blue fire protruding from my back- I had them tucked loosely to me. And a flame of blue fire rested about my head as well. And my eyes, in this deeper sense, were solid blue like the flames.
Looking at it all together I moves with these flames naturally, they were a partly my being, but on a deeper level as to where you would see a soul.

Anyways, all this has confused me greatly so if anyone has any insight to all this I would highly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Erwmiwl.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Visions and fire?

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like something that I experience at times. I will be just going about my day, nothing special, and I will see an overlay of something else happening in the same location. I also have certain locations that feel like other locations. It isn't an easy thing to put into words. Most of my visions of my future come in dreams. Very accurate dreams. My theory, is that the barriers between alternate realities are permeable, and that some people are more prone to accessing them.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Also time is not linear to a soul. When you sleep, some peoples spirits will leave their body. Some people have a rare gift to move through time. as for the wings and fire. It sounds like phantom wings and flame.

The same thing happens to me except not with the fire. My phantom wings are often huge, black wings with jagged feathers more then 3 times longer then my arms when unfolded. Phantom wings can imply everything from your soul being a shapeshifter, like a Therian in spirit, to a different type of being, everything from angel to phoenix to Therian to dragon. though in my case, I'm just a raven at heart.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

If you're convinced that this was a vision of your future-self, then it's a vision sent from your future-self to your present-self showing you what path to pursue, or how you'll develop if you study, practice, and sacrifice for it.

The future isn't fixt, it's only loosely aligned with various outcomes.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What is it specifically about the experience that confuses you? You have experienced deja-vu and you've had a waking vision. These are fairly common - human - experiences, even though they knock our socks off at the time. They are part of the way we are wired.

I'm guessing that it was your friends' conviction that your soul is Other,& that is disturbing? Was the winged-self familiar? Would it matter to you if you were a non-human?... you chose to have a human experience now. How does this thought change anything? There are alll sorts of alternate, starseed, Fae, non-human incarnation theories out there. Pffft! We don't even know what a "human" soul is.

Have you experienced other futuristic visions? How were they similar, or different? When I've seen myself in a third person manner, like im watching myself from the outside, it is likely a possibility, a selection among various paths...this is how it Could be. When I see an event in first person, as though through my own eyes like I'm participating, then it's a future I can bet my bottom dollar is going to occur. I dunno if anyone else has that. Just something I've observed.

I was doing some blood-type research on line re: genetically inherited conditions, and came across some fellow's theories that blood type relates to the species were descended from, going beyond the rhesus monkey positive, and rh negative scenario. All I recall was my own type, he thought was descended from lizards. I'm a gecko? :shock: And that's just the flesh body. We aren't even talking souls here. So when I was done laughing...would I rather be descended from monkies? :?
Eremiel W

Post by Eremiel W »

Hi. Thanks all of you for replying. I saw it as an observer, and I think you're right about showing me a future income have. I remember I could just tell what career I had, what job I was coming home from.
Yeah the thing that confused me was the other layer, the fire wings. It felt so real, so solid and integral to me- it was as if looking in the mirror this whole time had been looking at a mask and this was the real wlconcrete solid me behind it. I occasionally do have short visions in certain places of something else to occur in that place ever since that vision. Its kind of like a door in my mind has been unlocked and I feel like I'm connected to something bigger- maybe some kind of light, its hard to feel out.
But yea, the winged self felt mlvery familiar almost a comforting or content feeling of being at home. A feeling of realness unlike anything I've felt before.

Thanks for the responses again :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Your winged self is probably an innate part of you that you hadn't felt before. I felt my inner feline really literally roar to the surface a few years ago. It's always been there, it's become more apparent over the years, but the balance really tipped when I was attending my best friend's grandmother's funeral. The tipping point is different for everyone, but that day I truly met an embraced my inner black lioness.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I think my 1st time really getting to know my inner raven was when, of all things, someone tried to mug me with a knife in Chicago. I don't know if it was the stress or the adrenaline, but it sort of took over, and when i could think clearly again, I had broken the muggers arm in 3 places. It wasn't so much a spiritual awakening for me, as it was about survival. However, as snow said, encounters with an inner self tend to vary alot.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Snow I think you've mentioned the most important thing here, in embracing your inner being. Total acceptance would be empowering. And Raven's self defence shows a good example. These are priceless experiences of soul integration. Does that sound right? I have not had this experience, and have read many descriptions of it over the years. that's what I love about this forum. So many adventures!
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

It's not like I had much of a choice in accepting mine, nor like it's at all unpleasant. My inner raven pops out randomly and constantly. If I need it to pop out I can just think about it at this point. Every time it does, I get smarter, stronger, and my abstract thinking goes beyond what can be called normal. A wealth of untold knowledge and wisdom flows into my mind, my supernatural abilities get amplified, and energy limitations basically cease to exist. I often feel the sudden urges to seek knowledge or to tease people. Realizing this is more me then my human mind, took all of 5 seconds after that first experiance though. I fear the mugger awakened a sleeping trickster.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”