Transmogrifying Energy: Ingesting/Transmuting vs. Returning

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Transmogrifying Energy: Ingesting/Transmuting vs. Returning

Post by SpiritTalker »

[Note: this topic was split off from this thread, so we could discuss transmogrifying energy in more depth: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p234732 --K]

When I was a young, preteen, I had a flashing temper. One day I realized I didn't like how I felt when I was angry - sullen, bitter, hostile, but also powerful - so I decided to use the power to transform the feelings into good energy. I called it "trans-mogrify" from the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. I would imagine my hurt or anger all in a bundle of spikes and snarled, rusty coils, held in my belly and command it to "transmogrify". It immediately melted into crystal clear water, and refreshment, cleansing me of all anger in the process. (I wondered why nations didn't do this).

So all these years later, today I was reading on the Trad Witch forum about Peruvian magic in the Andes mountains, where they Ingest negative energies in their stomachs, just like digestion. They retain the nourishing good, and expel the crap into the Earth where it is absorbed and transformed to make good things grow.

Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be transmuted. If someone throws bad energy at me, i can "transmogrify!" and give me a blessing. Once the energy is in my ball park, it's mine to shape as I want. This is so much healthier than return-to-sender, where it can be sent back to me again and again. When energy is transmuted, the battle ends.
Kassandra

Re: Transmogrifying Energy: Ingesting/Transmuting vs. Return

Post by Kassandra »

I read that it is very dangerous to do this if one hasn't been trained to do it, especially if a negative entity was sent and not just negative energy. But, it sounds like you did this instinctively, SpiritTalker, and with good results. How did you know to do it?

SpiritTalker wrote:Once the energy is in my ball park, it's mine to shape as I want. This is so much healthier than return-to-sender
And you make a compelling argument that, if done correctly, it seems to be the more efficient way, rather than "returning" someone's ugliness to him or her. That never really set right with me, still feels like cursing someone, albeit passive-aggressively, as though doing someone a favor --"well, it's just their energy, all I'm doing is sending it back..." [eyelash batting, fake smiling]. No, you're still cursing someone. If you hit someone on the head with a bat, does it matter whether you used his or her bat, or that you used your own bat? Either way, you still hit someone with a bat.

Anyway, does anyone else have experience transmogrifying energy this way, or another way? If so, what was the outcome, what did you learn?

Thanks.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Kassandra wrote:.
Does anyone else have experience transmogrifying energy this way, or another way? If so, what was the outcome, what did you learn?

Thanks.
I might just have to consider this my expertise, but I don't want to limit myself...

You're right, Kassandra, that negative energy is quite different than negative entities. Negative entities have Will, whereas negative energy only has Intent.

Energy with intent is singular, whereas energy with will and consciousness changes continually.

But that's besides the point. Transmutation of negative energy begins in the 'cauldron', either internal or external. The one critical factor is accepting the negativity as your own -- which can be very difficult.

I'd add more, but my phone is about to die...
Plus, I want to hear more of SpiritTalker's opinion on the matter.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

corvidus wrote:I might just have to consider this my expertise, but I don't want to limit myself...
Really? It sounds as if you've been doing this a long time. How old were you the first time you consciously realized you could do this?

corvidus wrote:Transmutation of negative energy begins in the 'cauldron', either internal or external.
The inner and outer cauldrons, nice concepts, corvidus. I wonder if there are writings on this. The transmogrifying metaphorically occurs there, in the cauldrons, I would think, like food digested in the belly/intestines. The belly is the cauldron, like SpiritTalker mentioned the spikes turning into clear water in her belly. Perhaps it's a matter of sympathetic magic, enacting/ritualizing the act outwardly via an actual cauldron and other items, while visualizing it in the astral, to the point of viscerally feeling the process as it happens. I've always wanted to do spells with thistle thorns, maybe they'd be good for something like this.

I bet a real psychic vampire (not just a drama queen, but an actual adept energy manipulator) could just "eat" the energy like a sandwich, lol. That would be a positive function of the vampiric trait.

SpiritTalker wrote:(I wondered why nations didn't do this).
Ooo, that would be a great issue to work on for a world peace altar, transmogrify all that negativity into nourishing loving energy to send back out into the world (hey, a positive use for "return to sender" workings), and discard the waste as energetic fertilizer. lol

By the way, SpiritTalker, would you mind mentioning which Trad Witch forum on which you read about the Peruvian magic in the Andes mountains? (if you'd rather not, that's fine)

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Kassandra wrote:.
corvidus wrote:I might just have to consider this my expertise, but I don't want to limit myself...
Really? It sounds as if you've been doing this a long time. How old were you the first time you consciously realized you could do this?
Sometime after high school, after years of soaking up negativity and stress and anxieties..
I finally figured it out after meditating with various gemstones. I started channelling the energy in, repeated a few mantras, then pulled the energy out.

The same concept can be applied to the inner cauldron, but there is circulation along the subtle channels involved.

The inner and outer cauldrons, nice concepts, corvidus. I wonder if there are writings on this.
I cant take credit for this. Its from Taoist alchemy practices. There are technically 3 cauldrons, the hara/gut/etc being the first in which the most dense energy is purified and sublimated into vitality.
The transmogrifying metaphorically occurs there, in the cauldrons, I would think, like food digested in the belly/intestines. The belly is the cauldron, like SpiritTalker mentioned the spikes turning into clear water in her belly. Perhaps it's a matter of sympathetic magic, enacting/ritualizing the act outwardly via an actual cauldron and other items, while visualizing it in the astral, to the point of viscerally feeling the process as it happens. I've always wanted to do spells with thistle thorns, maybe they'd be good for something like this.
Yup, same basic concept as digesting food! Although the practice is much easier, and requires you only concentrate on the area abut an inch or two below the naval.
I bet a real psychic vampire (not just a drama queen, but an actual adept energy manipulator) could just "eat" the energy like a sandwich, lol. That would be a positive function of the vampiric trait.
There are stories of the old alchemists walking into rooms full of people, and just by their presence everyone feels as though they've been purified and sublimated. After practicing this type of energy work for the last 10 years or so, with various methids, I can see where the stories are coming from.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Kassandra wrote:
SpiritTalker wrote:(I wondered why nations didn't do this).
Ooo, that would be a great issue to work on for a world peace altar, transmogrify all that negativity into nourishing loving energy to send back out into the world (hey, a positive use for "return to sender" workings), and discard the waste as energetic fertilizer. lol
I think most major spell work should be 'grounded' by connecting the flow to the center if the Earth -- the greatest Cauldron I've been able to find!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The summer between age 11-12, I had a growth spurt, and the kids at school called me Frankenstein. Thus the flash-point temper. I recall sitting on my bed, thinking hard, and wanting to change. I figured anger ought to be useful, otherwise what good was it? Spitefulness is not useful either. It offers no advantage.

The forum i was reading is Traditional Witchcraft Community. One person (who had visited Peru) compared how the witches in the lower jungle were stuck in pitching neg-energy "witch wars" whereas those in the mountains ingested intentional negative energy and said "thank you for the good meal". I figure they're on to something. Just thought I'd share it.

I'm so very glad it was something you could run with.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Following :flyingwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

This is very true, it's all based on mind set and beliefs.

I do this on a basis as part of my kinesis work and self energy body work. Never thought to put it in my stomach but I expelled negative energy with bodily excretions... Spit, cough, sneeze, urination etc.

As for the Psi-Vamp comment, I have had my days and still have my moments unfortunately.

To a true refined Psi-Vamp Energy is energy, unless they think consuming a shield energy will have negative effects it won't. A shield is just energy that sitting there and waiting to be consumed to them.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I just observe one difference, that as a kid I was transmogrifying the energy of my own negative emotions, not other people's energies. Same principle of course.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you think about, everything that exists is transformed energy. Matter is energy. Fire transforms it's fuel into heat, light and ash. An egg transforms into a chicken. A star goes Nova. Plants photosynthesize sunlite. It goes on and on. The computer you are using transforms 0's and 1's into words you are reading that at one time were my thoughts. Life is constantly, continuously and always transforming energy. It's pretty fantasmagoric.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Yes. It goes back to what corvidus was saying about Taoism. Everything is just movements of energy really, nothing more, I mean, in the big picture of things. Yet we assign so many meanings to these movements, perhaps to both our benefit and at times to our detriment, I'd say.

Thanks.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Kassandra wrote: The inner and outer cauldrons, nice concepts, corvidus. I wonder if there are writings on this.
I forgot to add, yes there are many. The majority of the Taoist texts are untranslated, but we do have some good ones in English.

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality by Charles Luk. -- this one is the foundation of my practice. Without this book I wouldn't have gotten very far.

Foundations of Internal Alchemy by Wang Mu. -- this is more of a guidebook to go along with practice. You try something out, learn from the experience, then reference this book to see if it meant anything according to tradition.

Zhuan Falun: Turning the Law Wheel. -- if anyone knows about the political situation around this so-called cult, please ignore it. This book is much more than some political agenda. In my opinion, it is going to eventually lead to a very interesting revolition of the mind in China. Right now it is greatly opposed by those in power.
The foundation of this book is purification and awakening. But I've only read the first few chapters haha.

Secret of the Golden Flower -- Also a very good book, heavy from a Buddhist perspective, if I remember correctly. The 'Golden Flower' to which it refers is an important stage in the Taoist methods.

For a more Westernized perspective, Mantak Chia has written many books on Taoist meditations.

These are the ones I would say are legitimate, based on my own personal experiences. They most accurately describe what is necessary for a person's development in Neidan, or 'internal alchemy'. The interesting this is that all of these concepts are universal.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

That's quite a reading list. Thanks for the recommendations.

CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

MaazMutable wrote:This is very true, it's all based on mind set and beliefs.

I do this on a basis as part of my kinesis work and self energy body work. Never thought to put it in my stomach but I expelled negative energy with bodily excretions... Spit, cough, sneeze, urination etc.

As for the Psi-Vamp comment, I have had my days and still have my moments unfortunately.

To a true refined Psi-Vamp Energy is energy, unless they think consuming a shield energy will have negative effects it won't. A shield is just energy that sitting there and waiting to be consumed to them.
when dealing with psi-vamps that’s the intent. You give them a naturally charging feeding option (ie a shield that has been tied to an amulet or ring with a “vortex” bound in the center to draw in ambient energy and feed it to the shield, thus creating a self sustained shield construct.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove Tapatalk signature please

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”