HELP I think I ripped up a fairy circle

gentlelamb

HELP I think I ripped up a fairy circle

Post by gentlelamb »

So I came back from my grandparents and I went to go check on my plants (we had someone come over and watch the dog and water my plants) and when I went to check on my biggest hen and chicks, which is in a like idk a 8" by 8" across Tupperware container that is like a foot long in width, and I see it's been watered recently. But I also notice a dead leaf so I pick up the container and pluck the leaf and turn it around to look for more and I see two mushrooms growing in a circle formation around my plant (half a circle really since their were only two I guess, one on the left side and one on the right but still close to the other one) but I've had that plant in that exact container for I think 3 months now and it's never grown those. I plucked them up and threw them in the trash when it hit me that I could've just seriously screwed myself. I regularly use my plants as offerings to the fae and now I'm worried that maybe they were starting to like my plants and had decided to "claim" it. Am I in trouble?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: HELP I think I ripped up a fairy circle

Post by SpiritTalker »

Make an offering with food, drink or baubles and explain your action. Then just go forward from the moment. Mushrooms often pop up when conditions are right, from store bought potting soil. A fairy ring would take more than 2 teeny 'shrooms. Watch and see if there are more.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Re: HELP I think I ripped up a fairy circle

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

You're not introuble. Make an offering like Spirit said.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”