Being visited by a creature when pregnant

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Being visited by a creature when pregnant

Post by SpiritTalker »

I hope you are feeling stabilized and up to par. (I always wonder what they do with all those vials when I have a large blood draw done.) Please remember to rehydrate today.

It sounds to me like you're one of the 5% of the world population to experience alien abduction. What do you think?
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

I'm starting to think yes. All these years I've always thought it was just realistic dreams and a irrational fear of greys. But I'm starting to really think otherwise.
I'm home now after 12 hours in the ER. They could not tell me exactly what was causing it but my bodies pain receptor s were going nuts. They were making my body react to a migraine I couldn't feel which caused heart palpitations and high Blood Pressure. Basically my body thought I was experiencing severe pain. Which I find very odd.
I've started researching others experiences with abduction. Thank you spirittalker for guiding me down this path. Hopefully now I can start finding some answers.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just take it at your own pace, and respect your moods.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It took me a very long time to accept my abduction experiences as being real.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It lurks in the background and affects attitudes, I think. I feel abductions are the reason behind some personal decisions I've made, some good, some not so much.

Snow, you haven't said too much about your own experiences, but it figures you've been there. Has acceptance brought insight?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Quite a bit of insight actually. A lot of seemingly unrelated things make sense. At least as much as they can.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

I feel like I am learning a lot. Although when I look back there are some sections in my life I can't remember or really make sense of.
But I do believe that if I am being or was being abducted then 5 years ago was one for sure.
I have concern though now that they will "visit" my son since they came when I was pregnant.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It's possible. It helps to deal with what is, not what might be.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

so last night I was having a very vivid (dream?) about ET. They had blue skin and large dark eyes short about four feet tall. Def not the typical greys. It was very real feeling. They were leaving Earth and taking a few humans that held a very specific genetic code with them. Their skin was beautiful. Anyway, many many years ago I had a similar dream about beings herding humans into corral type enclosures, everyone was afraid, but it was because something cataclysmic was about to happen to earth, in the dream we were primitive, civilization was just beginning, in fact we were all wearing clothing made from animal skins, I have been informed that a place like I described in my dream has been found by a friend. But I guess that is a whole other story, and perhaps my first and not Sumer, first life experience.
But that is not why I am writing, last night the first time in almost 8 years, I had my first episode of "sleep paralysis", this time it was very bad, and my body has been hurting all day, especially my legs, I remember slowly waking from the dream, which was unlike previous episodes, I couldn't move, and my friend who had died this time last year was laying beside me, the dream that I awoke from was very peaceful, this was in fact very terrifying, she was saying something to me, but I couldn't make it out, I am positive I was wide awake, I sleep by myself due to bad insomnia, talking in my sleep , etc. There were beings all around and she was lying next to me, I started to feel like I was being pulled down, I was not in my bed, I was on a platform, stone, there was a softness to their touch, and I was being pulled down, under. She was laying there talking and I just started trying to say a prayer/banishment of evil in Sumerian, but of course I can't move, at this point I am starting to panic, I can feel the electricity just like last time coursing through my body, every muscle is twitching, I keep trying to say the prayer, I give up and resort to just trying to scream just like the last time,it hurts, and finally I am yelling "I'm not dead yet, I'm not dead yet." I black out from the pain, and I am back in bed. My SO said he heard nothing during the night, even though he was just in the other room, but my dogs where all surrounding me, watching me when I came to. I'm not sure what happened. But I know for a fact, 100% sure I was awake when this occurred.
My health has in fact been quite well since my trip to the ER, BP normal, no chronic pain or anything out of the normal. The last thing I watched was the presidential debates and then played a game of matching dolls. So nothing that could have triggered the weird dream or the "sleep paralysis".
I'm thoroughly freaked out about this. This is not my first episode but this is the first time I could make out the other person , and it was someone who passed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I replied on the other copy of this post...

I can empathize with being thoroughly freaked out. It sucks. Take deep breaths. let your emotions separate from the Now. Just be here, in Now.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”