importer

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
gingerkitty

importer

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there, can anyone help me with a herb importer i tryed ebay and have had customs destroy 90% of what i orded because of bad labbling on the mixed stuff and no permits?? im afther an american importer.thanks
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Is there no other way for you to get herbs? I myself don't trust the mail that much, or anykind of transport unless it's myself.
Is there no natural shops near you? I have a chinese guy here in wigan called Dr. Herbs he's great, and a nice little natural shop that sells herbs really cheap. I'm sorry I can't be of much help hun.
Good luck with it anyway.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there, thanks for that and no you would be lucky to find a herb shop of any kind out here.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Where abouts are you?

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Gingerkitty,
Well, I checked the largest US internet retailer that I knew of and they've now added their disclaimer explaining why they won't allow any further international orders. (I'm assuming that Victoria isn't in the US anywhere).
-I tried, but unfortunately can't be of much help.

Have you tried to google "uk buy wiccan witchcraft herbs" -or something like that? I found this one that seems to have a link to ebay: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Herbmoon-Hollow -and it does look like they'll ship overseas if you need them to.

Good luck!

~BB~
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

If you must order herbs via mail, stick with Canadian suppliers. The Magical Blend in Montreal has great herbs--even MUGWORT!!! I know it may be alot to spend shipping it all the way West to B.C., but Canada post is a fine company and you shouldn't have customs problems; plus their stuff is great--if they can't get your item, they will give you some freebies and send the item when they get it.

Here's the link:

http://www.themagicalblend.com/

Blessings,
bsp
gingerkitty

Post by gingerkitty »

Hi there,to answer you moonstone victoria is in Austraila,to you Aphrodite,Launching Place vic Austraila.Thank you being-singular-plural that was very helpfull.I tryed ebay and thats when i ran in to trouble.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”