Help with spell to heal my marriage

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Iamcris

Help with spell to heal my marriage

Post by Iamcris »

Hello! Would you be able to point me in the right direction. I need a spell cast but I am afraid because there are so many ungenuine spellcasters on the Internet.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with a spell

Post by Firebird »

I don't cast spells for others generally speaking. In my experience the outcome is much more satisfying if the spell is preformed by the person who needs the work.
What are you looking for exactly. ..maybe I could point you in the right direction? :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

I'm looking for a spellcaster that is authentic.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I wouldn't do it over the internet.
Like I said, a spell is best preformed by the person needing the work.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

I found a spell, just nervous that something can go wrong,are moon phases important when casting? Is a protection spell necessary?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Perhaps you should wait intill you have a better understanding. You cannot go into something with fear.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Fae

Post by Fae »

I'm definitely not as experienced as some of the other members around, but ill try my best. I've always felt the most important thing when doing spell work is your intent behind it. Almost everything else is just a tool or ritual to help you channel that intent into a focus on the outcome, if that makes sense. Starting with small affirmations helped me to realize what exactly this felt like, and it was useful to practice beforehand (simple things, like I'm going to have a great day, and willing it to be so, or I'm going to remember my dreams, etc. Small stuff in daily life).

As for moon phases, I can't speak for anyone else, but they are a pretty important component for me because I use the moon's energy for quite a bit. However, if you're doing a spell that doesn't exactly use the moon, something that involves sunlight or fire, it may not matter that much. When the urge strikes me to do a spell involving the moon that doesn't coincide with the moon phase, I try to think of something that can sort of work around that. An example, last month I wanted to do a banishing negativity spell regarding myself and someone else, which is best done during a waning moon, but the full moon had just passed and I'd have had to wait weeks. So instead, I came up with a spell that instead of banishing negativity, drew in positivity. While not exactly the same, I imagine the results would have been similar either way, if you understand what I'm saying.

Many here are solitary practitioners, some of which follow the wicca reede, and some do not. While I follow the laws of harm none and everything that you do returns to you, I do not consider myself a wicca, and if people ask, I typically just say pagan. My point was that many of us really create our own rules. I do my best not to meddle in other people's love lives, and do not practice any sort of magic that I see as mental manipulation (some love spells, like ones that target one person in specific with a clear goal in mind). I think the best thing to do before you commit is to sit down and think of what you are really hoping to get from using magic, and lay down some ground work and rules. You wouldn't start building a house without a blueprint, and neither should you start using magic without your blueprint. It could take months, or it could just take a few minutes and be super simple. I think it's probably different for everyone.

Sorry if this got long winded, but its nice seeing someone new to the craft reach out and ask for advice. Everything I've said here is some variation of what my mother told me before I delved into this venture in my teens, and I'm glad because it has helped shape the practitioner I am today.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need someone to talk with, and good luck hun!
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

Thank you so much! Your response is very insightful! You are absolutely right, my intentions are pure and I don't just want to dive in.. I don't mean to come off in the wrong way on this forum as I am just trying to learn as much as I can before attempting something like this because I do take this very seriously. Thanks again! You've brightened my day.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I feel moon phase is an aid; it's a natural "tide" so why work against it when using the right phase gives such a boost? I'm just saying that it helps to take advantage of forces available, and it makes the task easier, and flow clean.

As spell casters we are responsible for the results we get.

As for protection? Never call forth what you don't know how to get rid of, and don't make promises you cant keep. Most spells don't require anything more then good will, centering of the caster and residual energy grounding when finished. Disclaimers like "for the good of all envolved" aren't a bad idea either

Centering gives the spell caster their strength and focusses the intention. Grounding residual energy keeps the astral cooties away from the spell caster. It shuts the door and makes a clean break.
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

I am thinking to do a "soften the heart" spell to heal my marriage and bring it back to a good place. Which moon phase should this be done in? I've been reading up on it and a few phases seem appropriate. Also, instead of waiting weeks for the moon phase, will the spell be just as effective if I do it on Friday which corresponds with Venus and love? Could this spell generate any type of negativity?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'd think waxing, to grow a better relationship. And Friday is good. As long as you aren't forcing another's will, but are inviting a free response, you're in a safe zone, IMO. Honey-jar comes to mind.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

While the information everyone else gave you was wonderful, I do have one concern- have you tried any couples counseling yet? Sometimes the mundane solutions are more powerful than the magical ones. In my personal experience, magic won't work without mundane efforts as well.
The seven year itch is a real thing for some couples, but with proper counseling and communication it can be lovingly resolved.
I hope all works out for you,
-Smogie
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

smogie_michele wrote:have you tried any couples counseling yet? Sometimes the mundane solutions are more powerful than the magical ones...The seven year itch is a real thing for some couples
This is a good question/comment. Have the two of you tried counseling, Iamchris?

Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

He made a hasty decision to divorce and wants it asap, he loves me but feels this is something he "has to do".
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Firstly I'd like to say, I'm really sorry this is happening.
Consider there may be a portion of this puzzle that you are not privy to.
Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?
One does not go through the process of divorce because they are in love.
The above suggestions of counseling is your best option unless domestic abuse was at any time a portion of the issue. People who wish to controll other people will constantly and consistently run into relationship issues unless hard looks at ones self happens, which, sadly, rarely occurs.
If he is dertermined to get away, let him. You are in a unique albeit a difficult position for change.
Honey spell to sweeten your outlook on life.
Best wishes, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Spell Critique”