Snow spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
samikcha

Snow spell

Post by samikcha »

Is there a good spellwork to get a nice snowy day because Darjeeling town ( the town area..) hasn't received a good snowfall since 2006..almost gonna be a decade.. I was wondering if I could try it the day before yule.. I know I may sound childish but last time there were some snow flakes and then nothing.. it was so sad :(
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Snow spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

Try looking up weather spells here, or elsewhere on line. I'm sure somewhere there is bound to be a spell for snow...sigh. Ask permission first of the Nature Spirits in the area as they might take exception to meddling.

One of my college room mates always wanted a clear weather spell on her sky diving dates. Our other room mate always came through. She was good. I never knew her secret...so maybe it's not the spell, but the spell caster. I'm chuckling remembering that in college, we had no witchy gear, no magical herbs, and shared a candle.
samikcha

Re: Snow spell

Post by samikcha »

SpiritTalker wrote:Try looking up weather spells here, or elsewhere on line. I'm sure somewhere there is bound to be a spell for snow...sigh. Ask permission first of the Nature Spirits in the area as they might take exception to meddling.

One of my college room mates always wanted a clear weather spell on her sky diving dates. Our other room mate always came through. She was good. I never knew her secret...so maybe it's not the spell, but the spell caster. I'm chuckling remembering that in college, we had no witchy gear, no magical herbs, and shared a candle.
Thank you soo much for taking out time and replying.. yes I did find a spell and thank you for reminding me to ask for the permission to the Nature spirits.. :)

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”