The price of magick

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
cataluna49

The price of magick

Post by cataluna49 »

The past few days I have been considering doing a money spell but I have a fear that it would potentially cause money to come my way from a non desirable source, such as money from my family members dying, etc. how can I make sure that my spells and magick that I send out don't cause these monkey paw scenarios?
corvidus

Re: The price of magick

Post by corvidus »

"And with these words and this spell come a necessity of peace and forbearance, that the Universe take no life and commit no crime against Divine Providence, and in no way upset that Natural order of things."

It's all in the limitations you set with your words ;)
Yex

Post by Yex »

Hey, Corvidus, that's not bad. :fairy: Did you get that from somewhere, or make it up on the spot?
love is the whole and more than all
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Haha you make me blush :oops:

It's a combination of the philosophy of franz bardon, the wiccan rede and personal experience...

But I've never used it before..

Calling on Divine Names and philosophical symbols is always a good move.

And thanks :)
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

I've done many money spells and haven't encountered such outcomes. Only tip I can give you is BE SPECIFIC with the amount of money you want. The amount of times I have done a money spell only to receive a couple of dollars from it :shock:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

As much as I like this,
I'm from the school of thought that would omit "no" words...what are your feelings on that?

Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cataluna49

Post by cataluna49 »

Thank you everyone. I like all of the suggestions, and I definitely make an effort to watch my words. I just get worried about every possible scenario so I would get caught up for 20 minutes listing off every potential bad thing that I don't want to happen. But it's good to know that magick won't harm others on its own.

Return to “F.A.Q.”