Looking to repel negativity

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Merlepup8

Looking to repel negativity

Post by Merlepup8 »

Hi. I was wondering if there was a spell that repels negativity and returns it back to the sender or repels it completely and goes somewhere else away from me.

I found a reverse a curse spell but I don't think it is necessarily a curse.

It just there is 3 people in my life that are giving me negative vibes and energy.

It's a girl I know and her clique of friends and they are just negative.

I just want to find a way to block negativity so I don't absorb it.

I'm so sick of absorbing people's negative feelings. please help.
Merlepup8

Re: Asking Questions

Post by Merlepup8 »

Sorry, I just joined and this was a forum where you can ask questions. Also if I don't reply right away, I'm not trying to be rude I take a full load at college and sometimes it takes up most of my day. I basically came here because I wanted a spell that blocks negativity or people's bad feelings towards me.

I actually want a spell that brings more positive vibes in my life and cleanses negative energy.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking to repel negativity

Post by Firebird »

Hi there,
Welcome to the forum, yes we do encourage questions, And answers even if it takes some time to return to your post.
There are many spells in the spell forum, maybe there is something there that might do the trick?
In the meanwhile swing by the intro section and let us know a little bit about you :D
Thanks.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Looking to repel negativity

Post by SpiritTalker »

Go to the spells section, then do a search in this topic (there's a button upper left)
I'd suggest a protection amulet. And please let us know something about you. It helps answer questions more personally.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”