Ash spirit?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
LilMoonKitten1217

Ash spirit?

Post by LilMoonKitten1217 »

Last night while my boyfriend and I were smoking a little bit of ash was floating in the air. It almost landed on me and it felt alive. I thought I was dreaming so I forgot about it. After we had stopped smoking a while later another bit of ash was floating in the air and this one felt... Evil? It was not friendly. I froze an the tops of my arms were aching like someone was trying to hold me down. I don't think my boyfriend believes me, but I was scared. Thus morning I drew a sigil of protection and very sternly told the spirit that if it's intents were malicious then it had no welcome, but I want to know what it is. Google is not revealing anything. Should I be worried? This is the first time I've felt something like that in my apartment.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Ash spirit?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Mm, I have no useful ideas, but I'd say you were right to apply a swift boot to the buttox and tell it to get lost. I've had incense smoke follow me around & cling but figured it was because my body was warmer than the night air and created a vacuum action.
smogie_michele

Re: Ash spirit?

Post by smogie_michele »

I personally don't see anything to be worried about, but I agree with SpiritTalker. If you still feel uneasy, keep up with your sigils, smudge or pray- do what you need to make yourself feel comfortable.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”