cursing

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
[Star In Love]

Post by [Star In Love] »

BIG SMILE.... I'm glad you all liked my words of wisdom, sometimes I think I talk to much... And I'm glad that things are cleared up... Blessings to you all.... Star
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Hey Star, don't worry. I've read most of your posts and quite enjoy
them :)
I never know if I'm talking too much either. ;)

Naudica, I'm glad to hear things worked out for you. Take the advice of
the other members, they know what they're talking about.

As an aside I'd like to refer you to one of the sticky posts if you haven't
already read it:

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=1137

Sometimes us magickal-type people can get a little too wrapped up in our
thing, it's always good to take a step back, plant your feet firmly and gain
a little perspective. My understanding of the abilities gained through my
own path is that 'magick' or whatever you call it generally has the most
potent effect on your own mind. With my new understanding of
witchcraft I'd be as bold to say that a spell cast by a witch generally has
a sudden and profound effect on the mind of the witch which spreads
outwards from her. The more powerful the energies harnessed the more
profound the change affected. Others feel free to correct me on this.

So I'd say to you to maybe take it easy when doing your magick. Since
you're young your mind is generally more flexible which can be a
double-edged sword.

Hope that makes sense to you.

best wishes!

T. Guy.
. . . . . . . . .
Be aware.
. . . . . . . . .
[Kristin]

Confused

Post by [Kristin] »

I will refrain from any comment on this in the future.

I dislike nasty messages in my inbox.
[Star In Love]

Post by [Star In Love] »

Hey, That Guy.... Thanks, I'm glad you like my post. I need to email and get hooked up as an inner circle member, so I can post in other areas too. I'll go figure that out... Love and Light Star
Ravenari

Post by Ravenari »

It doesn't matter how hard your life is, you never have an excuse to do curse that many people on a whim.

The fact is - if you are serious about Wicca or Witchcraft, or any form of holistic spirituality - you must be willing to take responsibility for your actions. And taking responsibility is owning the consequences, and facing the repercussions of your actions, and then acting accordingly. It is not using your past as an excuse or justification, and it is not about going 'but the pain was so great I didn't even realise I was doing it.'

If you cursed 13 people, then you did it. You have to accept what you did, and either try and make amends (which might be - at this stage - by really looking at yourself and why you did what you did without making excuses for your actions), or realise that any sort of spellwork at this stage isn't suitable for you, until you learn about responsibility and how crucial it is to spellworking.

The first thing you should do - imho - is accept that at this stage, you deserve the 'nicknames' you are being given. This is cutting close to the bone, because deep inside your heart at the moment, you know it is true, and have done nothing to allay their nicknames, if anything, only given them more cause to act in the manner that they do.

The answer to immaturity, is not to sink down to their level.

When you are able to take responsibility for your actions, you take back personal power, and learn how to truly look after yourself. And then it won't matter what other people call you, because you will know - inherently - that you are a beautiful person, regardless of any transgressions that you may have committed in the past.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

When i was in public school i was called alot of things and used alot ( and i didnt even stay but tell 7th grade ) once i got out of public school i started dressing in all black, black eye shadows and that while ordeal ( and i still kinda dress thay way just without white face powder). I have and had very fue friends if any most of the time and its hard to go threw that.

Things only got worse for me after that , people started labaling me as " a satanist" and this was when i was even a christion going to church more then most the "good" people. I was also asked if i stold something once. People will always lable you no matter how you dress or act. I try not to but still fall into it myself as much as i try to prevent it. But you are a very strong person to be able to tell people your faith, i am still afraid to tell my family. I havent even come right out and told my feoncie, yes he knows i am a member or forms and read about things and have books, but i am not strong enught to tell him exacly what i belive. You are such a strong person to be able to deal with it, curses i dont find do mature ( not meaning to offend anyone i just dont belive there right to do) but the fact you are trying to fix it shows that you are sorry and you relize what you did and that it hert someone. When i am strugaling i always ask for strength from my God and Goddess and then just let what happens happen.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Ice_Witch

Post by Ice_Witch »

When I was about fourteen, I think I cursed someone but it wasn't intentionally, or I don't even know if it was a curse.

I had a friend who had this extremely cute little sister. We were talking, you know, childish teenage talk. She was so cute that her sister said she wanted to make her cry all the time, ofcourse, to fit in(because she had recently become my friend and was part of the 'popular' group) I said somethings too. I said:

"I hope she falls down a whole, falls on rocks and cries all day." And yes I was very ashamed for what I said because the little girl is actually very sweet.

Later that day the little girl indeed fell down a small whole where builders were fixing pipes, they weren't very deep though but for her small little cody it must have been, she actually held to the side and I was the one that pulled her up, her mum took her and cleaned her up a little, I can't remember very well what hapened because at that moment I was in a kinda surprised shock. The little girl wasn't hurt at all, just had little scrapes.

But the next day at school was when practically the whole school knew about me being wiccan and my so called friend made sure that my name was tainted for a whole year! People talked about me, even teachers held a grudge towards me and I got bullied. The following year I closed inside myself. I rarely talked unless it was at home or the necesary reading in class. I tried showing no emotion at all and as if I walked in my small little world. Soon the kids in my class stopped because I didn't do anything.

One day a new girl came to school and in a class asingment she said she was wiccan. Some people asked if she was joking and almost half of them stared at me.

She and I became friends when she talked to me and helped me open a bit. Now Everyone in the class are okay around me. I guess they matured out of it or something. But they still don't aprehend the full meaning of wicca and ask me, 'oh, can you curse this teacher? She's rather anoying, or curse her, she failed me.'

Of course I don't do it.

But enough story telling, did I actually do somekind of unconcious curse to the little girl? I didn't mean to do it.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Maby you did, but another idea that came to me right as i read the question was maby pridicting the futur? Its probly a little out there but i always feel like something will happen and then a little latter it happens sometimes i will tell someone and sometimes i keep it to myself. I also have alot of profitic ( is that the right word? ) dreams. So that mite be another porsability?

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Ice_Witch

Post by Ice_Witch »

Predicting the future? I hadn't though of that, I still feel a bit guilty for saying those things about the little girl.

But thanks! That helped to relieve the guilt a little bit.

Predicting the future? How about that.

Well, thanks again!
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

It was just a sugestion, really i dont think there was any way to tell but thats just another posability :). I predicted ( kinda didnt know when it whould happen ) where my aunt was ganna take me on at 18th birthday...witch was weird cause like in my dream, we even got lost when we left.I admited to her befor knowing that we whould but i just wanted to see what whould happen. It was also a full moon that night, like in my dream...really starge to me. My first experience starting in my path :). I had the dream befor i started though like mounths befor i started, but i try to remeber all my dreams because so many seam to happen.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”