Signs ? Synchronicity ?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
mzsimone52

Signs ? Synchronicity ?

Post by mzsimone52 »

This has been going on for quite some time and I have been searching online for answers but have yet to find anyone who share these same experiences. I talk to myself A LOT mentally and way more than often whatever is on my mind is always either answered or commented on by whatever medium is used at the time whether it be the TV, the radio, a magazine, the newspaper or someone just saying something at the right time and have no clue that what they are saying is actually synchronized with my thoughts. It feels as if something much bigger is speaking back to me through my mind environment. At first it used to scare the hell out of me to a point to where I didn't want to watch tv or listen to the radio... and another thing I have been wondering - is it possible to communicate directly to someone's soul through a channel? Like television, or the radio, or any of them mediums I mentioned earlier. Because when I get these synchronicities, sometimes I am thinking of the person directly... and have a direct mental conversation. Unsure if that's just me imagining what they would say or if there is actually some connection. If you have any relations, advice or even similar happenings please feel free to comment. Thank you
YanaKhan

Re: Signs ? Synchronicity ?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, mzsimone52.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have had similar experiences with bill boards.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

mzsimone52 wrote: what they are saying is actually synchronized with my thoughts.
It works both ways. The subliminal messages are synchronized to your thoughts and your thoughts are synchronized to the subliminal messeges.

:)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have always felt that when a synchronistic action happens, that is the universe telling you the path you are on is the correct one.
:fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yea, it's like that part of me that really knows what's going on is signaling my day-to-day consciousness with an information download, connecting the dots.
mzsimone52

Post by mzsimone52 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Yea, it's like that part of me that really knows what's going on is signaling my day-to-day consciousness with an information download, connecting the dots.

yes its like my soul is communicating with my conscious self as well as communicating with other souls whether the persons conscious self is aware or not then it translates the message to me so my conscious self can understand
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I have these experiences! I've never been able to explain as well as you, "it feels as if something much bigger is trying to speak back to me through my environment." That's exactly what it feels like!

So the question is: who's speaking? I think likely spirit guides, Angels, gods and goddesses, and well you all know me, aliens.

Rosie
mzsimone52

Post by mzsimone52 »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I have these experiences! I've never been able to explain as well as you, "it feels as if something much bigger is trying to speak back to me through my environment." That's exactly what it feels like!

So the question is: who's speaking? I think likely spirit guides, Angels, gods and goddesses, and well you all know me, aliens.

Rosie
So With that being said... do you follow these signs ?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't follow without due consideration. I'm still responsible for the outcome. I remain open, watchful. When the time is right, I understand, then "following" is moot. It becomes "knowing". Occasionally there is no time to quibble. You just act or miss the opportunity.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Signs ? Synchronicity ?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I do mostly. But, they aren't typically messages of action. More messages of understanding. And, the messages of action I do get aren't like "quit your job and travel the world", they are more like "stay positive, don't let others get you down". So more mental action than physical action.

Rosie
Yex

Post by Yex »

I've had/have these experiences. Take caution, though; in the words of Joseph Campbell, “The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight”.
love is the whole and more than all
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yex wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:31 am I've had/have these experiences. Take caution, though; in the words of Joseph Campbell, “The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight”.
One should probably remember the fairy realm. They can be quite convincing. :fairy:
As well as evil entities who would love to watch you blissfully walk off a cliff. (The Fool card comes to mind)
Bb, F
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Yex wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:31 am I've had/have these experiences. Take caution, though; in the words of Joseph Campbell, “The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight”.
Good quote. I always (in a similar vein) have said 'one foot in, one foot out' (the fairy ring); head in the clouds, feet on the ground; finding a place of balance between the realms.

It also brings to mind a quote by painter, Francisco de Goya ... "Fantasy, abandoned by reason, produces impossible monsters; united with it, she is the mother of the arts and the origin of marvels".

-----

Farewell to Annwn’s hushed elven byways,

lissom rushes swept, brushed gently aside.

Glamour doze shaken in seed cotton stirrings,

eyot’s wine-water, its ankle deep tide.

The fire light splutters like a mournful struck lay,

farewell to Annwn; I bid farewell to fae.

Robin sent redemption, singing me welcome,

Bluebell bowed hallows, leading the way,

Flower-bud bursting, leaf lords unfurling,

dappled wings dawning in rich golden May.

Abred transcendent, in cross quarter triumph,

… farewell to darkness, hello to day.

Drawn up from the depths to a blossom painted breeze,

blowing away … a too long embower,

Crisp ground yielding; frost from the freeze,

in florid eruption; the rebirth of power.

Abred abloom; in love and in flower.

Trial and task is the garland’s gift,

Toil and tear for a garland gay.

To live and to love is the garland flourished;

a cast away cloak of iron winter grey.

… and long before the watch gears bite

and times tick twists and buckles the frame,

I’ll delight to ambiguate a dear little secret,

(… One foot strides the shallow’s, one foot drags astray …)

in a peek and a twitter, a tease and a flitter,

from lamp-post to leaf, tree to glade.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

That was fantastic Corbin! I especially like the phrase "leaf lords unfurling"

A few days ago we were at my husband's deceased mother's house (after finally getting the squatter out) to try and find old memorabilia, a coin collection and perhaps some of her kimonos. The place was completely thrashed, trashed and thoroughly gone through, not much of anything of value left, no coins, no kimonos, a few photos, but ack ...what a mess. In any case I found a round silver coaster, Identical to the one my mom lost several weeks ago?
Is it a sign?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”