How Long?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
HazelWolffe

How Long?

Post by HazelWolffe »

Some of you may be thinking, "I bet she's wondering how long before she hears back from a Deity."
And I sort of do. But I know it'll take time...

I'm beginning to realize that I may have been receiving signs from a particular Deity for the past few years, but nothing quite specific enough. I'm hoping to reach out next Monday when the Moon is full to communicate. I know I most likely wont receive a sign immediately, but I'm curious how long I should wait until I either ask again, or accept that this particular Deity is not going to respond to me, and I should see if I missed someone else?

I don't want to say 'move on', but I don't want to waste time on either end, ya know?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: How Long?

Post by SnowCat »

Sometimes they use nonspecific signs to get your attention, and wait for you to figure it out.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Hy! I sort of have the same problem you do. I've never been good at understanding subtle signs and wasn't sure who I should talk/pray to or work with. But since I decided I want to dedicate myself to a specific goddess anyway,I began to get into a 1 or 2 minutes state in which I don't hear anything around me. It's like I get to another dimension( I'might there physically but I don't feel there) so I took it as a sign and as a "go for it" with my dedication ritual :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm often thick as a brick and it takes a billboard along side the road to get my attention.

As for how long it takes after opening hailing frequencies before trying again...Until the change of moon
phase by a quarter.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”