The "Green" Spell (Health, Wealth, Luck)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
LuxSnow

The "Green" Spell (Health, Wealth, Luck)

Post by LuxSnow »

Hi there! This is my first spell post. This is a spell I came up with after having some issues with money, health, and general bad luck. They are based around things I already had around the house, so it should be something anyone could do in a pinch. I originally created a variation of this spell (focusing more on employment) a few months ago, and within two days, I got called for two jobs interviews, and got offered one job. I performed it again shortly after, this time for my fiance, changing it to focus on "employment worthy of his degree." One month later, he was called in for a interview and offered a position that would become his first-ever job in his field (after graduating seven years ago). This new and improved spell is something I worked on and performed last night, so I will keep you updated as to the results (which remember: may take time).

THE GREEN SPELL

Need:
  • 1 green votive candle (though white will do)
    1 candle holder
    1 needle or bobby pin
    1 long piece of green yarn, string, or ribbon
    1 piece of paper (preferably from a checking book, bank statement, hospital bill, etc. -- something that is linked to your money or health issues)
    1 pen or marker (preferably green ink, but not required)
    1 coin
    Oil (In Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs, almond, bayberry, bergamot, honeysuckle, mint, patchouli, pine, and vervain are listed for money. Cinnamon, cypress, and lotus are listed for luck. Carnation, eucalyptus, gardenia, lotus, myrrh, narcissus, rosemary, sandalwood, and violet are listed for healing. You can simply use Extra Virgin Olive Oil as an all-purpose oil in lieu of having anything else.)
    Incense (preferably in one of the scents listed above)
Note:

It's okay if you don't have all of these items. The point of this particular spell is to use what you would already have or can easily find for when you have pressing monetary and/or health issues. It's preferable to wait until a waxing moon up until a full moon, with the closer to fullness the better (moon increase=drawing things to you). But to paraphrase Cunningham, if the need is great, timing shouldn't matter. Also, don't be afraid to customize this spell, especially if you don't have all of the items, or if you find something that you believe would be better suited. After all, the most powerful spells are ones you make your own. Lastly, it's important to note that if you're not making any attempts to improve your health or financial situation, or if you are engaging in self-destructive behaviors, this spell won't work.
  • 1. Take the needle or bobby pin and dip it into whichever oil you have chosen. Carve the Fehu rune (for wealth) around the candle, alternating with your country's monetary symbol and the Uruz rune (for health and healing). Visualize the symbols glowing/pulsating green with energy.

2. On the piece of paper, write your specific need(s). You can also draw the runes and monetary symbols if you wish.

3. Place the coin and the folded-up piece of paper underneath the candle.

4. Tie the green yarn, string, or ribbon around the candle holder. You will knot it three times. Recite (in the following order):

Knot 1: With this knot, my health shall grow
    Strong as a tree.

Knot 2: With this knot, my wealth shall increase
    Like sprouting leaves.

Knot 3: With this knot, good luck shall renew
    From endless seeds.

5. Light the candle. Light the incense with the candle's flame.

6. As you focus on the flame, visualize a great tree. This tree is rapidly growing in the room, its thick roots weaving through floorboards as the massive trunk shoots through the ceiling towards the waxing moon. Branches twist and jut out in every direction, filling the entire room with lush green leaves. (The leaves can also be falling paper money.) Smell the earthiness. Feel the strength and power of the ancient tree growing around you, supporting you, giving you energy. Also visualize yourself healthy, strong, fortunate, with money in your bank account or otherwise in your possession. As you visualize these things, recite the following nine times (3x3):

Green, grow, green, grow.
    Health, wealth, good luck,
    Come into this home.
    Grow green, grow green
    In abundance three times three.

To conclude:
    Into my life from the roots below,
    To the sky, make it so!

After you say the conclusion, visualize your release of energy into the universe, along with the incense smoke.

7. Place the burning incense next to or directly in front of your front door. Let it burn itself out.

8. After the candle has melted, cut out the remaining wax/paper/coin blob. Clean the coin and give it away as charity.
Please let me know what you think/how it works for you!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The "Green" Spell (Health, Wealth, Luck)

Post by Firebird »

This is excellent! Thank you for posting, I really like the tree visualization part smiley_dance
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
LuxSnow

Post by LuxSnow »

Thanks! :) I was worried it might come across as too overly complicated or involved, but as it's intent is for three rather big things, I felt like it needed extra energy. Hopefully it helps someone out there!
greyviolet

Post by greyviolet »

That's a really nice one. I'm going to try this one very soon, thanks so much for sharing it!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is good, and quite do-able.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I especially love that the focus of this spell isn't to have money or wealth "handed" to you, but rather to help you along the way as you are working toward health and wealth.
Lovely :)
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I love this spell. Thank you for sharing!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Nifty!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”