CoNiGMa's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
CoNiGMa

Re: CoNiGMa's Dream Journal

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was talking to my wife about giving myself an IV. I looked down and saw this long IV tube with red blood in it flowing away from me. The tube went off into the abyss. My wife was explaining proper needle procedure. She stated without it, it could be bad. As she talked about retracting the needle with my own blood to prevent air from entering, the blood in the IV changed to a clearish yellow color. She then said "and if you got any air in the line, you can kiss yourself goodbye". At that point, the IV line went empty. I Immediately had a sharp pain jolt down from my heart to my stomach and woke from my sleep to find out my real stomach hurt really bad and my chest slightly as well.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I had my laptop running and sitting on the floor open. I went to do something else. After a few minutes, the mouse pointer started moving on its own. Someone had hacked into it. I went to the computer and immediately started moving the mouse all over the place to try and keep him from doing anything. He began opening all of my social accounts and asking people for money and started running a cloning tool on my old AOL account to look like someone else's handle as well. He was talking with some of my old friends that I haven't spoken to in a while. Somehow I ended up outside with my old friend who had the hacker guy there with him. We were near a river at some kind of camp site. My old friend and the guy were arguing. My old friend decided that since the guy was dragging my name through the dirt, that he would drag him physically through the dirt. So, he threw the guy down a hill on the embankment. My view then changed to first person from my old friend's perspective at this point and I'm experiencing it through him. Unwittingly, the guy goes tumbling down the hill and into the river unconscious. This isn't what was planned, so, I/my friend go running down the path alongside the river trying to head the guy off and save him. Somehow, after passing under an overhang of vines, I end up at my grandma's house and I can still hear the river and remember thinking that the river split into two paths there. However, as I was thinking this, I hear the guy's voice talking to two other guys near a barn and they are cutting up laughing. I never actually see the guy though. I go to investigate, but I wake up before I get there.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was in a mineshaft in a minecart with both my brothers and my mom. We were adventuring kind of like Magiquest but without the wands. We were looking for treasure and fighting monsters at the different stops. I managed to find a secret passage that went under another part of the track. There were two chests of treasure there. One was on the left and one on the right. The one on the right was the typical chest with a curved top and the one on the left was suitcase shaped. I went and opened the one on the right. There was a lot of prizes in it, but I got a bracelet made of bone-shaped glass beads and leather straps. It was colored green and blue. I put it on with the blue side up. I also got a ring made of the same glass beads but was pink and purple while I was in the mineshaft but when I got out into the sunlight, it changed to orange and yellow. So, I put it on with the yellow side up. There were people behind me in another cart that found the secret passage too. I went back and got a bunch of silver pocket change from the chest and let them have the pennies and everything else. We didn't open the other chest. All of us were younger versions of ourselves in the dream.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was playing the punch-buggy game with my brother. We were sitting in the car across the street from a hospital. He got out and took my son with him to go get some paperwork in order to make copies. While he was out of the car, I saw 5 punch-buggies parked in the hospital parking lot. 3 of them were convertibles. They were arranged in an alternating pattern of red and white. The three convertibles were parked beside each other as Red, White, Red. The other two that weren't convertibles were parked a couple rows down beside each other as Red and White. When my brother got back, I punched his arm 8 times for the punch-buggies.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was walking down the street when a guy ran up behind me and held me at knife point. I pulled out my own knife and grabbed the guy. I placed the knife on his throat and told him if I see him again, I'd kill him and that I will be carrying a gun next time. I got into the back of a car. There was another guy in the back seat of the car with me. I then realized that the driver of the car was my wife and that she had set me up. There was another vehicle behind us that the guy with the knife was in. We all drove to a secluded spot in the woods. I knew that they were going to kill me. I managed to somehow sneak out of the car while they were discussing how to go about getting rid of me. I started running along side a ditch and started yelling for help. I noticed that the guy that was in the back seat with me had pulled out a pistol and started chasing me. I then woke up.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was at a volcanic crater lake and witnessed 4 meteors crash down into the lake. I spoke with a tour guide and told him and he stated that meteors crashed into the lake all the time, but nobody has been able to retrieve them because of the lake being so deep and the water pressure near the bottom too great. I reached my arm in the lake and somehow was able to reach the bottom and pick up the 4 meteorites and a piece of strange blue metal. The tour guide said that there was a rumor of a safe being at the bottom of the lake. I showed him the piece of blue metal, and he stated that it may be from the safe which may have been hit by one of the meteorites. Later, we find out that there was indeed a safe and find it. It was missing a piece from the bottom left hand corner that matched the piece of metal I found. The safe opened up easily, but there was only about 30 fake $100 bills in it.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was outside on a rock face above the trees in a semi-wooded area overlooking a liquor warehouse. There was only 1 entrance to the warehouse. A truck backed up to the warehouse. I heard someone in the truck talking about stealing the liquor. I hopped down onto the back of the truck. Somehow, there ended up being a black car parked on the back of the truck with another guy in the driver's seat. I suddenly had an Uzi and I pointed it at the window of the truck and ordered them to leave. The windows of the truck were tinted really dark and was hard to see inside. The guy in the truck pulled out a Glock and pointed it at me. He told me to drop my weapon. I said, "It looks like we got a standoff here, then." I order him to open the truck's back window to see him better. I was standing between the black car and the back window of the truck. The guy in the truck then yells, "NOW!" The person in the black car then proceeds to try and back up over me. Jumped sideways on the truck out of the car's way somehow. I point the gun at the guy in the black car and fire a single round but miss. He keeps pulling forward and reversing trying to run me over. I manage to dodge each attempt somehow. The truck driver then started shooting at me and misses. I open fire on the truck driver with a single shot which also misses. I jumped down off the truck and begin walking backwards through an open field. Both of the guys get down and started coming towards me on foot. The truck driver and I are still in a standoff. The car driver charges me. I squeeze the trigger on the Uzi and then realize it's an automatic. I filled him full of lead and he hits the ground. I walked up to him and said, "WHY?! Why would you charge someone with a machine gun?!" The truck driver then got frightened and started running backwards while opening fire on me. I return fire on him. I wake before finding out who won.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

I was in a pawn shop that sells lots of guns. I was browsing the guns and seen an AK-12 on the counter for only $29.12! I checked my wallet and didn't have enough money. I told the guy at the counter that I was going to get some more money to buy it. Another person in the shop notices it but also doesn't have enough money to buy it. He pulls out his phone and calls someone. He was talking to someone trying to get some money to get the gun. For some reason, the pawn guy left and said he was going to my grandma's house. I was still looking around. I checked my wallet again and miraculously had $5 more than before which is the exact amount I needed. So, I walked down to my grandma's house to get the pawn guy. I told him I wanted to buy the AK-12. We both got into his car and drove back to the pawn shop. When we got out of the car, Markiplier (the famous youtuber) was standing outside making money appear from nowhere disguised as a magic trick. He laid a line of money on the ground in $5 increments and then held a final $5 bill in his hand. He said, "Boom!" and money started raining down. He then repeated this routine again. Me and the pawn guy went inside, and I bought the gun. I then woke up.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

That's all the dreams I've recorded currently. A couple common themes I've noticed are furniture, guns, and being shot, stabbed, and/or chased.
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

Dec 16, 2016

I was in some kind of huge warehouse with multiple levels and hallways. I was with 4 other people. They were the characters from the show, "The Librarians". We were running from battle droids from Star Wars that could find us wherever we were. We got split up when the guardian ran to the right and the librarians ran to the left. I followed the librarians, but when I rounded the corner, they weren't there. I ran into a room that opened up to an outside courtyard which had a bunch of storm troopers posted up on shipping containers at the far end. Each one had a spartan laser from Halo and was trying to shoot at me with them. I hid behind some crates to dodge their attacks. I looked behind me through the glass door and saw the droids coming down the long hallway. So, I ran back out down the hall and turned down some more hallways. I ended up in another outdoor courtyard with more stormtroopers on shipping containers. One had a sniper rifle with a laser sight and the others had machine guns. The ones with machine guns were shooting at me. I was hiding behind crates like last time. When I'd pop my head up, I'd see the laser of the sniper rifle pointed at me and duck back down. I saw the droids coming again, so I ran back out. That's all I can remember. I've had this same dream twice before. The only difference on those two other dreams is that the people I was with then were friends and relatives.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I think this should become an episode of "The Librarians",it would be much better than many of the existent ones. :wink:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CoNiGMa

Post by CoNiGMa »

Well, that one sticks with the themes of being chased and shot at with guns.

Return to “Dream Journals”