Zodiac Supplementation with Gemstones.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
corvidus

Zodiac Supplementation with Gemstones.

Post by corvidus »

This is a new approach I have been working with.

First, there are 12 zodiac signs. As the Sun moves through these signs, it's energy is augmented. An Aries Sun is quite different than a Virgo Sun (which might be obvious for everyone interested in Astrology).

Here's where I deviate from traditional gemstone approaches. Many "guides" on the subject will say an Aries gemstone is the stone for someone born while the Sun was in Aries. I'm going to disagree. I am considering the "Arise Gemstones" to be the 3 deficient Zodiac Signs. Let me try to explain...

It takes most humans 9 months of development in the womb. During this time the mother is absorbing, assimilating and digesting 9 energies of the Sun. My assumption is that these Solar energies supply a fair amount of the "sulphur" principle (for you alchemists out there) during this time.

But what about the other three Sun Signs after the baby is born?

For example, I'm a Virgo. This means I most likely began my development when the sun was in Capricorn.

My "womb" energy from the sun has been: Capricorn, Aquarious, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and finally Virgo.

Which means I was never exposed to Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius while "developing".

I've been wearing corresponding gemstones for these three Zodiac signs lately (peridot, aquamarine, and turquoise) and it has been having some very interesting effects :)

Feel free to ask even the simplest or most obvious of questions, because I'm still trying to figure the system out myself ;)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Zodiac Supplementation with Gemstones.

Post by SpiritTalker »

So, are you experiencing a balancing of personal energy by wearing the stones of the missing signs?

I'm curious as to if the signs transited during the womb are dominant or missing in your astrology chart? The time of conception, the first trimester, might be auspicious. Is there a noticeable relationship?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

SpiritTalker wrote:So, are you experiencing a balancing of personal energy by wearing the stones of the missing signs?
Quite a lot. These particular stones in relation to the "missing" zodiac signs have been about speaking my mind and personal truth (connected to the heart). Growing up, I was the "quite kid" in school.

I've also been releasing a lot of sadness and meloncholy.
I'm curious as to if the signs transited during the womb are dominant or missing in your astrology chart?
Good question.

If I understand you correctly, then in my natal chart (at the time of birth), I have Moon and Venus in Libra, and Saturn in Sagittarius (in the 11th house).

The time of conception, the first trimester, might be auspicious. Is there a noticeable relationship?
I don't know my astrology well enough to say ;)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The balance of energy is pretty cool. That was a good use of the ol' brain.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Haha I like to think I actually put mine to use..

But, the original idea comes for the cell salts theory.

Just a step up on the degrees scale
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Good info,the one other the salts. I guess this can also explain some of our food preferences depending on our sign. Our body knows a whole lot than we do
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Bychan Wulf wrote:Our body knows a whole lot than we do
Know Thyself ;)

--------------

I've been doing more meditations with this theory. When I wear the bracelet on my left wrist (yang/electric) I feel agitated and over energized. The right wrist (yin/magnetic) brings a wonderful calm and confidence. I like it better.

Has anyone else started expire meting with this? I'd love to compare results.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I made some bracelets for a couple friends of mine. One who is a psychic said after putting it on that she immediately felt better.

Haven't given the other one his gift yet. So the experimentation continues.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”