The tower & more

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Alue

The tower & more

Post by Alue »

I'm not gonna post past dreams, because that would just...be too much. When certain places come up I'll have to explain what they are and stuff about it, but I'm just gonna post dreams when they come and certain parts from it, because some parts don't need to be mentioned, but I'll try to include as much as I can. Also note that I commonly wake up in my dreams because I unknowingly sleep in a bad position, with my arms folded under my chest, so sometimes I wake up and continue the dream, and sometimes I don't. I also remember a lot of details, so these will probably be rather long.

btw the tower is a place I commonly go to in my dreams, hence the title, but in this first post I didn't actually go there (I tried, but it just didn't happen lmao, so instead I got Green University, which is new).

12/20/16 - 12/21/16
I went over to my childhood friend's house, who we'll call M. When I was packing my supplies up (like clothes, electronics, etc.) I dropped one of my rings, but then it was also when I became very aware of dreaming. I remember clearly looking at my friend, pulling my rings off, then saying, "you can sell these if you want, I don't need them." Because they were getting in the way of my (finger-less) gloves. Then her parents came into the room, whilst I was finishing up, and started to say that I needed to go, and that M needed to be ready to leave. In real life, these parents were super, super nice so it was weird. Eventually they kicked me out, and sent M to some kind of correction place, even though she was perfectly innocent. When I tried to question where they were sending her, the parents slammed the door on me. When I tried to go after M to ask, she ran away. I tried to go to a neighbor, but they ran inside, so obviously I was getting signals that wherever she was going wasn't good. Then I was able to talk to a kid, and he told me '[something]green university'. Then M's mom scared them off.

I went into the 'city' area, and asked for directions to what is now just going to be called Green University. The first place I went to didn't know, but the second place did. The woman offered to give me a ride, and was getting ready before I even replied. Being in enough control of my dream, I knew that she was not going to be good. I knew that whatever this place was, I needed to get there on my own, and not being dropped off. But she had pointed in the direction of the place, so I started to run off that direction. Eventually I came across the building, after talking to someone who had been there before. It was an old house, to which I would find out was about five stories, with a pond on the side, and gates around the entire area.

I took shelter in the close by woods, making a bunker that had been locked so long no one paid attention to it, but I had the key so I could use it. Then I had someone with me, I don't remember who, but they shifted into a white cat while I shifted into a black cat. We split up, going around different directions of the house. I was able to find a gate that was low enough to jump, and ended up in the backyard. What I hadn't realized before was that there were dogs out, and they swarmed me. I was bitten, if I'm remembering correctly, on my shoulder, leg, and side. Then someone that worked there got the dogs off of me. I was taken inside, without the employees realizing who I was. But then the owner started to come downstairs, and somehow he would be able to tell who I was, so I ran back outside. I yowled to signal my friend that we needed to leave, and go back to the bunker.

The issue was that people were already after us, and we didn't need to expose the bunker. I told the white cat to run deeper into the woods, then climb a tree and remain quiet. I planned on doing the same, but I ran in the direction of the road, for a reason I don't even know why. I was about to get out of the road, but then I was run over by a car. I want to say it was an accident, but I knew the people were closing in and I couldn't get away for much longer, and I knew if they thought I was dead they'd leave me alone. So I summoned the car to hit me, and I was 'asleep' for a few days. Within that time, more people had joined the bunker, and others had left. These people were either there to rescue kids who had been sent there, or were kids who had been freed. It took time to find a right time to fully leave, apparently.

When I came back, the white cat person had left, and three others had joined in the bunker. I was still injured, having been run over my chest and stomach, but I was able to get them to let me into the bunker. The guy that owned the place must have saw me going to the bunker, because eventually people came and broke open the bunker, and pretty much dragged us inside. Once inside, we couldn't leave. I found out that they were pretty much using child labor, and brain washing the kids that they got. Some made it out, and some didn't. I was able to find my friend, and while I was impressed by her being able to make a website, she was being forced to work and I knew she would be happier at home.

But then the leader guy summoned me, which is when I found out there was a fourth floor, that is off limits to anyone but him. I had no choice but to follow, so I went upstairs and sat on the bed. At this point, I was beginning to wake up because my arms were sore, but I knew that he was about to chew me out. He was pretty pissed that I had broken in, helped lead people to freeing the kids, and so on. But before any of that could happen, I was in too much pain so I had to move my body, hence waking up. Sucks that I sleep on my arms, lmao.
Alue

Re: The tower & more

Post by Alue »

12/27/16 - 12/28/16

I was finally able to sleep last night. When I was drifting off into sleep, I went into the dream knowing I was falling asleep, which is not something I've done before. I was on a road, with a pit and across it was a hallway with a door at the end that couldn't be seen from the outside. When I would get close to it, everything would get darker, telling me I'm not suppose to go that way, but I knew it was the direction I needed to go through the door if I wanted to go to the right place. I decided that I didn't care what my dream would throw at me, I was going. Then four creatures surrounded me, trying to scare me awake or something. As they were closing in, I told them stop. After having not slept well since the last time I posted in this journal, I was pretty pissed. After yelling at them, they all changed, and the dream calmed down. I was able to command them to take me to the city.

Apparently there are four cities, according to a map. The southern most city is Mikoko, and later on I learned that the city north of it is the first city I ever found the Tower at, so it was guaranteed to have the Tower. It was easier to tell which city was which based on pictures outside of the train station. One of the people that was leading the traveling, because I usually let the dream people lead me because of the constant changes. I remember explaining to the people with me, "it's like when you move, and six months later you come back and while everything looks familiar, somethings have changed and it makes it hard to get around."

After so much traveling from station to station and so on, I got annoyed and then one person pointed out that the other guy was going to the places he had stuff he needed to do stuff at. That was enough then, and I decided that I was going to lead because they were getting me nowhere. I wasn't going to go on the train anymore, so I decided to walk into the city, which was Mikoko city. I looked at the bridge highway, and went, 'huh, that looks familiar', and I looked at where it went, and realized that close by was my city. Of course we went there, and I got that child like happiness of being in an area I knew after having been gone for so long. I went the flat I had lived in from a past dream, and it was really weird when I looked in the window to see nice cars. In the dream world, I had a motorcycle, but other than that I didn't really have anything 'nice'. But what really got to me was that the dream world went on without me.

I looked around for the Tower, and I found out that it was no longer a thing, and had been turned into a store. The Tower was a large building I had been using as head quarters, but it was also the headquarters for the hero group I was apart of. Apparently I really like super heroes. If the Tower wasn't really a thing anymore, I needed to find out what happened to the other heroes, and I needed to restore the Tower because I still want to use it as a base. In a past dream I had been away for two years, and it hadn't changed much, but now it was like I had been gone for ten years. There is one hero's name I always remember, Falcon, and I decided I needed to find him. While in search, I found out more about how life had changed while I was gone. Bad guys were no longer much of a real thing, and it was more of a roleplay status. There were 'heroes' who dressed up as past heroes and would 'fight' the 'villains', but none of it was dangerous. Of course, I knew that things weren't going to be peaceful for long, and that underground bad stuff had probably been happening and no one knew how to actually stop it.

None of the 'heroes' had powers, either. So many roleplayed as them, but none one could actually do anything. To not be noticed as much, it was better that I didn't do a lot until I found out what was going on. At one pointed a van was driving down the road, and when they shot their guns, I thought at first it was at me, but then I realized that they couldn't break the car, and for some reason the guns wouldn't stop. I was able to get the car out of traffic and waited until the guns ran out of bullets, and then I talked to the police. It was all wrong. Falcon had gone into hiding, and there was only one person who had been apart of the Tower before, Professor. I hadn't talked to him before, but he had worked at the Tower to help people with their powers. He was like an all high majority, well respected and a person others would go to for help.

There was so many more aspects to this dream, and it would take pages upon pages to tell it all. What was important was a person who had 'summoned' me or something, and was freaking out and decided I needed to go. When I would go inside a building, I would sometimes hear her sobbing. At one point I had tried to help her, but it didn't work. As time went on, I started to find out that she actually was very important. At one point she said, not to me, "I brought a person who isn't suppose to be here", which I realized was me. I still don't know why I wasn't suppose to be there, but I was pretty pissed that my dreams would think that, and I was not going to leave without a fight. At first it was a matter of finding out who this girl was, but I was running out of time. At first I would hear her screaming and sobbing from one spot in a building, but then it was from multiple spots at once. As I was walking in one building, I realize she was about to be right on me. I didn't know what she could do, but the Professor might have found something out by then, so it was my only choice. Then I met my autopilot, the person who would stand in for me during the waking hours of my life. I didn't know how to feel about it, but he knew the professor as well.

When we got to the Professor, he informed us that the information he needed was in the old apartment. I hadn't owned the flat I lived in, as it was owned by the government because of my hero status, but that is where the papers he needed were. When we made it back over to the apartment building I had lived in, we realized my room had been split off into two rooms. For some reason it was expected for me to know where the papers could be, but I had only spent time in one part of the flat. But my autopilot knew that it had to be where I didn't go, then. Since I had been at the side with a large window, we knew it was in the room that had no windows. Autopilot and the Professor went to get the papers, while I went to try and see where the sobbing girl was. We started to fight, and then I was thrown back into the flat, breaking through the large window. I hid behind a sign, because as long as she didn't see my face, she wouldn't come at me. When I peered at her, she came at me, but I hid my face again, and she paused. The Professor took the time to talk to her, and make her take an injection. Apparently I was the only person who she would harm. The badness in her was put into a kitten, and when the cat would grow it would become less and less, but it would take time for it to become official. Eventually the girl went elsewhere to try and recover, but I didn't get to restore the Tower, but I'm hoping Autopilot will do it.
Alue

Re: The tower & more

Post by Alue »

3/6/2017

Mainly because I didn't fall asleep and dream until after the sun was coming up lmao.

My dreams have started to turn into guiding people around instead of plot lines. Last night my friend from a few years back was there, and I was showing her around my dream world. I was eager to get to my Disney because a man named Grimms lives close to there, and to put it short, I like him.

While I was showing my friend around we ended up in a neighborhood I hadn't been to in a while. At one point we were being attacked and I recall saying, "now I remember why I didn't like this place".

In previous nights I haven't had eventful dreams, as the previous night I was just hanging out with people at a pool (at a house), and a lot has just been walking around for fun. I don't mind all this, but it is also kind of odd. I'm glad that in the very least I can aim to getting to Grimms, who has become my new goal instead of going to the Tower because long story short, I can't get there anymore.

I've also seen my dog, Charlie, that passed away in December. It breaks my heart each time. It's so hard to, just, be there and see him. I dunno, it hurts a lot, mentally.

Return to “Dream Journals”