Anti-Binding Spell anyone?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Anti-Binding Spell anyone?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Lets say that someone wants to be protected by binding spells, because lets face it, not the whole world binds for good reasons, some will decide to bind you so you won't retaliate if they harm you with magic. Anyway is there any kind of anti-binding spell? Like binding protection, so nobody can ever bind you without your will?

I was thinking a rhyme for a spell (if there's no such spell why not make one)

"Hermes Hermes Hermes
You power I call
Let binding spells against me to not touch me at all"

I chose Hermes=Mercury Greek Messenger/Air God, because he could slip off of anything, so he can help me protect my self from a binding if you have any suggestions please share! :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Anti-Binding Spell anyone?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I use my fingers like scissors and snip-snip-snip around myself like cutting threads and say "if you bind me, you can't find me"... I visualize anything attached just blackening, shriveling & blowing away like dust. Blowing raspberries gives it just that little bit extra. :mrgreen:
Greek_Male_Witch

Simple and let's hope effective! :) Thanks
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh yes, it is simple but it works because it uses principles of sympathetic enactment, imagery, voice and a touch of humor to laugh down the situation. These are the tools of the subconscious which gets to the root of the intent, thus empowering it.

I don't have a relationship with a pantheon form, such as Hermes, as you've done. I'd have to substitute my own pantheon figure, or ancestor-spirit for intercession, if that were my method.
Siona

Post by Siona »

Something like a traditional witch bottle can be used to keep someone from working against you. Not just binding, but and working. It works by taking in whatever negative things come your way, and trapping/grounding them.

If you've been bound there are all sorts of methods to undo it. One way I've heard is loosely wrapping a black string around two black candles, representing you, the one who has bound you, and the binding spell itself. Burn the candles down, and once the strong falls away from the candles, the binding is removed. (You can then burn the string for good measure.) An uncrossing bath is another method, usually done with rue and/or hyssop, among other blends.

Really, whatever resonates with you is what's going to be best, be it a method that's recommended in various traditions, or one you make yourself.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I've not tested this myself but you could try this
I call upon the goddess Hecate
Protect me from harm now and in future hours
Allow binding spells to not work on me
As I will it so mote it be

Bit wordy but I've not had much practice writing spells. The reason I chose hecate when I wrote that is she is a goddess connected to witches so it made sense to call upon her power
Greek_Male_Witch

Excellent suggestions by all of you thank you! No I haven't been bound but just in case...!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Newbiewitch94 wrote: Allow binding spells to not work on me
I'm sorry, but just a tweak suggestion. I think this phrasing is confusing to the subconscious mind...using "allow", even if we said don't-allow, is giving permission. Make it a positive statement rather than a negative, such as "only blessings work on me", therefore you don't even name the thing that you do not want to happen. Say only what you DO want, so you are absolutely clear. I have found this helps me quite a lot.
Or
You might go "any binding found on me, Unwraps itself and is set free" it also rhymes with Hekate so might be worked into a patter...y'know, still needs work...I'm not happy with setting it free...cast to the sea? Nope...ah! Unwraps itself, I AM set free!
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks spirittalker that hadn't even occurred to me that it could be confusing for the sub conscious. i will definitely need to have more practice writing spells
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Heh heh you may find yourself thinking in rhyme after a marathon writing session...and if you find anything that rhymes with "orange" you will be famous. :surprisedwitch:
Greek_Male_Witch

You're right I shouldn't use negative words! :) thank the goddess you noticed it!!!
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

SpiritTalker wrote:Heh heh you may find yourself thinking in rhyme after a marathon writing session...and if you find anything that rhymes with "orange" you will be famous. :surprisedwitch:
Door hinge?
Borange
Snorange
Porange
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Borange, Snorange & Porange sound like the Dwarves from Snow White, Doc,Grumpy, Sneazy and Sleazy, oops Sleepy. :)
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Maybe Eminem can help you here. Never thought I would use 9gag posts here :lol:
http://9gag.com/tv/p/aLPGGM/eminem-rhym ... e?ref=fbl9
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

lmao SpiritTalker! Thanks for the link Bychan! And as far as the original post goes, get a partner for this one. Cast a circle, light Black pillar candles at the corners. black is associated with grounding, earth, and domination in black magicks and we intend to blend all those things together by grounding out any old bindings, strengthening your own self with a reassertion of your own domination of yourself.. reasserting your Dominion. You also need so soft but strong rope and a chair. So you cleanse the chair and rope, sweep the space to clear it of negativity or even just random energy build up. Cast the circle and light the candles. Sit down in the chair and have your partner bind you to the chair with the rope, symbolizing the bindings placed upon you, starting at your feet and going to just below shoulder level (it's a looong rope), make sure it's tight enough you can't escape but not so tight as to be painful. Tie it semi regularly (9 knots are minimum I recommend). Partner must visualize the symbolism to "synchronize" the rope and the spells. Once done have the partner cut you loose with a knife consecrated to your deity or element or whatever you use, saying "I release you from your bonds", "your bonds are broken and gone", stuff along that line using only positive, affirmative statements. When you are completely free, release the circle, burn the rope and scatter the ashes in a river or in the wind off a cliff or mountain or on a particularly windy day so it is released to the universe.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”