Post a pic of your cat

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
moonraingirl

Post a pic of your cat

Post by moonraingirl »

Here's Murko.
Last week I took him to vet for vaccination and the vet called him "a large piece of cat" :-)
He weights almost 5kg.

He has a great easy going personality and loves to mediate all day long. His favourite place is a pillow on the washing machine which is right next to radiator.
He is very sensitive and startles easily when he hears a loud sound, he also hates the sound of plastic bags.

His favourite food are chicken breasts and ham (which he doesn't get often because it's loaded with salt)
IMG_20161227_162755.jpg
. His pellets must be fresh from the package, he refuses to eat ones that have been exposed to air for couple of hours! (well, eventually be will eat them because he won't get fresh until he eats everything). He also demands lukewarm milk every morning.

And most importantly, he's full of love and affection. Petting him while he purrs and makes those cute satisfied expressions is the best therapy ever!
Bychan Wulf

Re: Post a pic of your cat

Post by Bychan Wulf »

You've got a beautiful boy right there! I absolutely Love black cats! Good thing I got rid of my mom's superstition about black cats. Our next family member will be one ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

This is my sweet Scarlett. She was a feral I have tamed and she now lives in my garden and garage! Wish I could bring her inside but can't quite convince my husband of that yet. She has an elevated area outside where she naps in the shade, and another area on a shelf in the garage with food and warm bed. She's so so sweet! She loves to lay in my lap, so I've stared bringing her inside to sit on my lap when hubby isn't home. ;)

ImageImage
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

So, presenting my cat:
This is Samantha (like the witch) and we call her Sammy, Țuchi (tsuki....which is how we call all the pets), princess or the bullet.
She is almost 1 year old and we got her from a shelter. She almost went blind and her fur was falling off, which still is a problem for our carpet, but not as bad as it was at the beginning .
That face she made when I played guitar for her. Every.single.time.
That face she made when I played guitar for her. Every.single.time.
She loves talking and hugs, if you don't hug her, she jumps by herself in your arms and sticks her crawls in your skin. She loves running around the house, but spending more than 5 minutes alone, results in desperate meowing(I'm not kidding, first time we thought she was hurt).
Diet is not her thing. My girl loves sweets, especially Tiramisu and chocolate cake
rsz_20170114_230113.jpg
Playing hide and seek, and sitting on the exact book or notebook I am reading or writing are he favourite activities. Playing piano in the middle of the night or at 4 a.m. can also count as hobbies.(she only pushes the low notes, which can be heard from every corner of the house.

In the end, the little princess loves us, proves her love by giving us kisses (which can also be seen a week after, on our faces). She hates strangers, tests food for us(she eats it, we eat it-cat food not incuded)and she loves and cleans Sasha-our Westie.
rsz_20170114_230113.jpg
Attachments
rsz_20170112_120607.jpg
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Macavity is the guy in the back, just in front of him is Alex and the white one in front is Giuseppe Casey Abraham DeLacey Pringles O'MalleyImage
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

This is Milkshake. She's a brat. She only likes me. :lol: :flyingwitch:
Attachments
asfasdfasdf.jpg
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Pippin, my boy is my user name picture. He's a jerk, but I love him

Arwen is my little girl. She is tiny and purrfect.
Attachments
arwen.jpg
arwen.jpg (18.12 KiB) Viewed 2669 times
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Jaxie

Post by Jaxie »

So, I just woke up the boys a minute ago... one took it well, the other not so much.
Prince Ramses with his morning grumpy face...
Prince Ramses with his morning grumpy face...
This here is Ramses. He was born on the streets of Manzanillo, Mexico. Don't worry- he has his green card! ;) He's not so happy about the light being on. So, he's not showing off his gorgeous blue eyes. For another time perhaps!
Othello
Othello
This here is Othello the Fellow as I like to call him. He's my mother's cat and Ramses best bud. He was adopted from a shelter as an adolescent. He's had some health problems (mostly teeth) over the years and we're concerned he was a catmill reject. But that doesn't stop him from being the biggest sweetie around!
"I watch the ripples change their size,
But never leave the stream." - Bowie

>>> #Savethebats <<<
egregorewitch

Post by egregorewitch »

catcat.jpg
This is my baby Dexter! Today, March 30 is his birthday!! He is 1 year old today :)
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

egregorewitch wrote: This is my baby Dexter! Today, March 30 is his birthday!! He is 1 year old today :)
I can't see the picture :(
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

moonraingirl wrote: I can't see the picture :(
Should be OK now, the picture was too big, I fixed it so everyone can see the beautiful boy now :)
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Awww such adorable boys!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Yoooi, these cats can definitely make one's day better!
If you want to see more cats, you can join this facebook group:https://m.facebook.com/groups/749463375 ... tif_t=like
Jaxie

Post by Jaxie »

Awww. Everyone has just such wonderful kitties! You just can't be sad looking at these guys!
"I watch the ripples change their size,
But never leave the stream." - Bowie

>>> #Savethebats <<<
LadyCatnip

Post by LadyCatnip »

What's the trick to uploading a photo? It keeps telling me that there was a problem and to try again.

Return to “Animals and Pets”