Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
RyukaAscendant

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Was this an OBE?
No I was awake. I thought it might just be a trick of my eyes but I would close them and couldn't see anything.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Wow that's kind of amazing. You were contacted
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Wow that's kind of amazing. You were contacted
By what?
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like you were contacted by someone in the Egyptian pantheon. My first thought was Anubis, but that might be because I work with him. You might want to research Egyptian deities, and see if something sounds right.

Snow

Edit: There are a number of dragon deities in the Egyptian pantheon. That might be a good place to start.
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I should note it wasn't just hieroglyphs. I saw uruz and other runes as well as I think cuneiform of Babylon. And I do know the main gods of the Egyptian pantheon. Aethryn said Set had been contacting him since I balanced him. But this didn't feel like I was being contacted. It felt like I was seeing the patterns of everything in the true language, a true language? Either way most entities who've contacted me in the past usually aren't so roundabout method. I will definately have to look into egyptian draconic deities. I know however Tiamat and Bahamut are dragon gods and two of the eldest from their pantheon.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm yes maybe this was different. I'm just wondering why you saw it... What does it mean?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote:It felt like I was seeing the patterns of everything in the true language, a true language?
It's the Universal Language, aka the Language of Birds. Also the Green Language, or the Word. In this case "the Word made Flesh"

All written language is an expression of One, therefore all languages are coherent in a very complex and simple way haha. Quite impressive, isn't it?

As for meaning? You're being offered a scholarship hahaha
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Well I've petitioned Djehuty in the past. And while my magic may be more erratic and chaotic than Maat might like, the scribe calls to me.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Yay, for the witching hour.

Last night I was up till midnight because family is in town and we all went to a movie after I got off from working black Friday. So, on the drive home from the theater I end up in a semi-trance-like state where I start seeing everything lined with the true language again and though I don't remember the symbols as I saw them the thought entered my mind:

...Spiders weave and webs do bind...

It felt less like a thought and more like I read part of it though. Like when you skim through a book. Just thought it was worth chronicling.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Hm. Sounds like the beginning of a spell.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Maybe, it is indeed possible. It's also possible that it's speaking to the nature of the road or the wires beneath the road. But it does sound like a beautiful beginning to a spell.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

The gods are order they have their place but what if I want the truly Arcane? I've been told my magic is chaos, but I follow the patterns weave. So to accomplish more am I to go against the flow of the pattern with that change my wyrd? Is this my tao? If I want to bring the wonder of the arcane to bare to expand the knowledge of these magics, how far am I to stray from the pattern and path? Is this against the will of the gods our ancestors?

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

There are deities who represent chaos. Order cannot exist without chaos as a balance.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Indeed there are but even they represent patterned chaos. They are the law of natural order not the truly arcane. Because their magic is still tied to their divinity. Even in extreme cases such as Loki, who is portrayed as evil in many common cultural places. He plays the balancing force within the generally lawful group.

No what I'm talking about removing the divine from magic and focusing on my will and direct application. Much of the magic we use today is clerical in nature. You are calling on the forces peacefully or not in the case of some kaballistic magic. I'm talking about finding the old arcane.

Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Are you talking about chaos in its non divine state?

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”