Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
corvidus

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote:In other news I'm still trying to open the 8 chakras on my back when I connect to both the highest and lowest chakra I can outside of my body. It's rather difficult though to get them to open until I have a purpose though. It used to be so much easier, *sigh* that's what I get for falling out of practice.
What is your technique for working with them at the moment?
In my experience, chakras don't really need to be 'opened' -- just kept cleaned out and balanced.
Maybe you mean something similar by 'getting them open'?

If you're familiar with the microcosmic orbit, that will help with the common chakras, but there is also the macrocosmic orbit:

Polaris (the north star) and the Big Dipper are symbols for the higher chakra, and the swirl is a symbol for the lower one.
The reason you can't open them until you have a 'purpose' is that the Mind moves energy. Intention is energy moving at the direction of Mind. Circulation and Cultivation are also very good intentions, which allow energy to begin moving. "Chakra" means something like "Vortex", and the main characteristics of a Vortex is movement.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:What is your technique for working with them at the moment?
In my experience, chakras don't really need to be 'opened' -- just kept cleaned out and balanced.
Maybe you mean something similar by 'getting them open'?

If you're familiar with the microcosmic orbit, that will help with the common chakras, but there is also the macrocosmic orbit:

Polaris (the north star) and the Big Dipper are symbols for the higher chakra, and the swirl is a symbol for the lower one.
The reason you can't open them until you have a 'purpose' is that the Mind moves energy. Intention is energy moving at the direction of Mind. Circulation and Cultivation are also very good intentions, which allow energy to begin moving. "Chakra" means something like "Vortex", and the main characteristics of a Vortex is movement.
I really don't have a technique for the macro. I only found the one a month or two ago but it's right about where the burning crown I saw was, which is about a hand above my head.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Well I'm sure you understand that the Microcosm is an embodiment of the Macrocosm?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Corvidus you are just brimming with knowledge! I admire that
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:Well I'm sure you understand that the Microcosm is an embodiment of the Macrocosm?
Indeed however I have no singular methodology. Quite honestly I'm ambiguous when it comes to that. I will use anything that makes sense depending on the situation. The only thing I can say is I subscribe largely to the doctrine of tools and shines are unnecessary. The world is my shrine and my body is my tool. Anything else is interchangeable.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote:The world is my shrine and my body is my tool. Anything else is disposable.
Even 'technique'?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:Even 'technique'?
I channel the energy and weave a pattern to enchant something permanently. Otherwise yep.

This is part of the reason I have issues calling myself a witch by traditional definition.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

But you must have some basic technique which you like to incorporate into everything, no?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

More so now, but most of what I do is sheer intuition. I start whatever I plan on doing and once I start it comes to me. I do some initial planning to get a clue what needs done but how it's done is generally spur of the moment.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So I've slowly been opening more and more points on my body. I need to look into the meridians as an expanded model of the chakras since no one seems to be looking at them much. I have had some luck however in channeling the energy through the right wings while connected to the earthly and heavenly chakras though. The key was focusing everything through the heart. As I've been doing this I've found some indication that the ten worlds of sephiroth are related to an expanded understanding of the chakras. What specifically each is connected to I can't say. However, the central pillar lines up with several points on the body though at least from some of what I've touched and read that's what I believe.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

RyukaAscendant wrote:As I've been doing this I've found some indication that the ten worlds of sephiroth are related to an expanded understanding of the chakras. What specifically each is connected to I can't say.
What the chakras are connected to, or what the sephiroth are connected to?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote:As I've been doing this I've found some indication that the ten worlds of sephiroth are related to an expanded understanding of the chakras. What specifically each is connected to I can't say.
What the chakras are connected to, or what the sephiroth are connected to?
Specifically, which chakras the different points of sephiroth correspond to.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

To my knowldedge, not much information exists on that topic.

If i were researching it, I'd start with what states of cosciousness are related to each chakras, and which states of consciousness relate to the sephiroth. Then I'd try to fid the correspondences between the two systems.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:To my knowldedge, not much information exists on that topic.

If i were researching it, I'd start with what states of cosciousness are related to each chakras, and which states of consciousness relate to the sephiroth. Then I'd try to fid the correspondences between the two systems.
Part of the problem I continue to have is that there is little to no information on parallel chakras although I have found ten different points to the crown chakra. My interest in sephiroth has mostly been trying to explain the centers of energy that run parallel to the base chakras along my back and recently I'm noticing some in my extremities.

corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I think you'd find some luck by studying the Ayurveda Marma points, or the Chinese acupuncture points. If you have already.

Most of the "chakras" have physical counterparts, as well.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”