Brett's magic items - magical shapes.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Brett Nortje

Brett's magic items - magical shapes.

Post by Brett Nortje »

Magic items are a simple thing for most of us, but i will reveal to how they work now. each item has is, like everything else made of matter, a collection of particles and then atoms. if you were to observe that each set of nerves in the body, including the skin and so forth, as they are also made of nerves, senses impressions on it, or shapes imposed upon the nerves, then it would make sense that, if you had a drum, for example, you would beat it and it would travel, yes? this travelling will stop sometimes on nerves, leaving an impression with sound waves and so forth, to give off an impression on your nerves, usually a sound of some pitch or intensity for us to 'feel.'

So, if you were to paint a triangle on a drum, you would also carry this shape to the ear hairs or nerves and the rest of the body, as, photons carry light, and, the shape will impose upon the person's skin too. this means that if we were to observe the shapes and what they mean, they would leave all sorts of impressions on the person to feel, making them happy, sad, at peace and so forth.

~ I do not have a full list of shapes and what they mean, but, i know that triangles are a shape that is mathematically strong, as they have the same amount of degrees to them, leaving the person feeling a enduring shape, maybe, if i remember correctly, it will make the person feel confident, i cannot remember.

These shapes carry over the area and impose the shape onto the nerves of the skin as they carry a slightly different charge than the sound wave - a charge is like a voltage, the paint it heavier than the drum, so, will leave a slight hole or filling, if black or white, on the person.
!! Thug Life !!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brett's magic items.

Post by Firebird »

Very interesting, see if you can find the shapes and meanings and post them here.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Brett's magic items.

Post by SpiritTalker »

There's an old theosophy concept that the thought energy tendrils or threads projected from the finger tips and especially the eyes will transmit or transfer the geometric shapes, and the shapes do have different significance. These shapes are like the forms used on Zener cards for telepathy with triangle, circle, square, wave and star.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”