Year 2012

General questions and conversations about astrology.
mischa.porter

Post by mischa.porter »

I don't believe in the prophecy about the year 2012. It will be a very long time and think by then we're already dead to see what will happen to our planet.
Dentist Denton | Carollton Dentists
MoonDust

Post by MoonDust »

Ok Blackteddybear, cheers! I feel the same way. I have my own theories and conclusions, and beyond wanting to see the movie, I can't say that I'm inclined to continually obsess over the topic and speculate about what will actually happen, because with or without my oppinion or two cents, whatever is supposed to or not supposed to happen, will or won't happen anyways, lol.
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

lol I posted on this thread about 3 years ago and its still going? As we get closer to the supposed event, I am a little scared. Although I don't think it will be the end of the world, there are many people that do. So I think there is a lot of potential for riots and fanaticism. Imagine what one crazy person would do if they thought they were going to die tomorrow? Probably cuss out their boss, drive 40mph over the speed limit and probably steal some stuff lol. Now imagine if you had a mob of these people that are feeling particularly liberated because they believe they are going to die tomorrow. Thank Goddess I live in the middle of nowhere.

Blessings,
Leo
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I don't think the world will end just that there will be the start of major events that will revolutionize the way things are precieved.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

mischa.porter,

The same for me.
------------------------------------------------------------

The poles always shift. There is not going to be any catastrophic
ocurances. the predictions that where made of such devastation have
come to pass. People from parts of the world are being killed by the hundreds. People starving, diseased and everything else. They are
living in hell now.

When some major COSMIC disaster does happen, it will be quick. Every
form of life will be non-existent.

2012 is a new age. Our world is not the same is it was decades ago.
People are stepping away from conventional belief systems. Many
spiritualist say we are going to the next dimension, which is the Fifth.
I do think 2012 will start people on their journey of 'returning'.
WeAreMiracles

Hmm

Post by WeAreMiracles »

Thoughts on 2012? Alrightie then, I believe that it's not the end of civilization, but the end of technology. Or just a new beginning. It tends to vary.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

There has been different other prophecies to other dates of the past. People look forward in seeing something extraordinary to happen--nothing! We have other things to be concerned about. Like wondering if something comes flying out nowhere, by surprise. I don't get caught up in all that conspiracy theory BS you know.
ImaThespian2010

Post by ImaThespian2010 »

Personally I think it's stupid to believe the world would just end on one day. If it is true than a few days before things would start to happen Fires, Earthquakes, etc. But I don't believe it is true. I'm gonna live my life as it goes and then the day after the world supposedly is gonna end and we are all still alive I'm gonna look right in the eye of all the people that said the world was gonna end and go "TOLD YOU!" Metaphorically of course.
MoonKatt

Re: Year 2012

Post by MoonKatt »

I just wanted to say this if all of you wished that you knew why the mayans stopped the calendar then why not try pathworking and see if you can ask them. I would do this myself but I am still learning and not very good at pathworking :oops: .

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”