Draconism

Ashrend

Draconism

Post by Ashrend »

Anyone know much about this subject? I'm eager to learn as much as possible. Any books or websites that could be recommended would be great.

devon
Bychan Wulf

Re: Draconism

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I'm completely in the dark with this, but a quick search had these results:
http://www.draconicpaganism.com

https://www.google.ro/amp/s/dragondream ... conis/amp/.

https://www.google.ro/search?biw=360&bi ... YidF6pq7nI-here are all the results that are somehow related to what you are looking for. Hopefully we will both be able to see the same thing :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Thank you that's helpful. I'll check it out once I'm home.

Draconic
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't know anything about that trad. I do know that dragons are symbolic of the earth energies, ley lines, vortices in nature, land mass and caves, under ground streams, Volcanoes, gravity & magnetism.

I just googled draconian Wicca and found a ton of stuff. Not sure that's what you'd meant. It's a Celtic derivative, somewhat ritualistic, and a blend of paths from about the 1980s era. It holds both god/goddess as equal, so one is not the consort of the other; personal responsibility and balance are paramount ideals. That's as far as I read.

Also found reference to an Athenian statesman named Draco known for severe laws. Probably not what you meant...And Reptilian ETs from Draco star system...again, not WC...
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I know more about the Hindu Nagas, which are the Dragon and snake people. PM me of you're interested
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Thanks for your help peeps. I'll continue googling and I'll try meditating more on this to open my mind to it all.

Draconic
Deerstep

Post by Deerstep »

There's a girl on Youtube named Azura Dragonfeather who does Draconic Wicca, and her videos are really good. The channel name is 'DragonFeather369'. You should take a look, she posts videos very regularly and they all have excellent content.
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

So how do I perform a dragon spell?
Is it like normal spells?
Last edited by TwilightDancer on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Capitalization
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Take it easy! Start with the beginning and easy spells, then upgrade your craft to draconism. Take a look in "Wicca101" at Spirit Talker's "Getting started" thread to be sure you know what you are doing :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤

Return to “Dragons”