A wild white dragon appeared!

Deerstep

A wild white dragon appeared!

Post by Deerstep »

So, a while ago I had a new acquaintance of mine do a psychic reading for me.
It was a scrying, and it showed a few pretty personal things... I think he actually caught an accidental glimpse of my apartment. From my friends' talk of him, he's really really good. But something he said really stuck, and I'm still wondering about it.
He said he saw a dragon. A white, baby dragon. And he said he hadn't seen one show up for a person in several years. He said it might be a spirit guide.
What should I do with this information? I have been thinking more about dragons lately, but I'm at a loss for what I should do about it.
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A wild white dragon appeared!

Post by SpiritTalker »

How does the info serve you? What does it mean to you? Go from there.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

This might tie in to your problem with fire. Was it a fire dragon, water dragon, or air dragon? I know there are earth dragons too, but that one doesn't seem to fit. The white, makes me think it's an air dragon, and that your fire and air relationships are out of balance.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Deerstep wrote:He said he saw a dragon. A white, baby dragon. And he said he hadn't seen one show up for a person in several years. He said it might be a spirit guide.
That he said a 'baby' dragon, for me, implies that it's a connection you'll have to nurture. The best way to do that would be to make a shrine or altar specific for the 'white, baby dragon'.
Deerstep

Post by Deerstep »

corvidus wrote: That he said a 'baby' dragon, for me, implies that it's a connection you'll have to nurture. The best way to do that would be to make a shrine or altar specific for the 'white, baby dragon'.
SnowCat wrote:This might tie in to your problem with fire. Was it a fire dragon, water dragon, or air dragon? I know there are earth dragons too, but that one doesn't seem to fit. The white, makes me think it's an air dragon, and that your fire and air relationships are out of balance.

Snow
Those actually seem pretty accurate. I'll try it out and see where it goes.
Thank you, guys. :)
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll

Return to “Dragons”