H M H views on Quimbanda and more

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

HI there :)

Out of curiosity, who was your initiator in Quimbanda,?
HighMagickHaven

Post by HighMagickHaven »

The Mighty Spirit Lucifer guided me to meet Exu Rei Lucifer and ever since then We've been walking together along with Maria Padilha/Pomba Gira.

Exu Rei has produced Positive Results for me in the past in the areas of Human Manipulation and Opening Roads for me. He I Love a lot. I also Love Pomba Gira/Maria Padilha.

Any other Questions Friends?

Sarava.
Praises To The Forces That Rule Nature.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Human manipulation? How exactly does that work? Through psychological manipulation or energetic? :surprisedwitch:
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
HighMagickHaven

What I did was I asked/requested For the Help of my Exu Guardian, Exu Rei Lucifer to change the minds of the People that I needed them to change so that my benefits would arrive sooner. He replied with a yes that yes he would Help me. I gave my offerings to him and a few days later the results manifested to my favour. I would say it was through the Help of Exu Rei that I/We were able to receive Positive Results.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Cool! Thanks for explaining!
Is there a difference between casting a spell to work with the free will of a person amd asking a God or Spirit to do that?
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
HighMagickHaven

From my understanding when you cast the Spell yourself you use your own personal Energy. When you ask a Mighty Spirit they use their own Powers which are Exponentially more Stronger than yours as they are Ancient and have been alive so to say for a longer period than you.

From Personal Experience I Find Spirit Works To Be Much Stronger Than A Regular Spell At Times.

Sarava. Shalom.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Thank you! If I think about it, it really makes a lot of sense. And sorry for being so nosey!
HighMagickHaven

No Problems Here Friend. :)
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

HighMagickHaven wrote:The Mighty Spirit Lucifer guided me to meet Exu Rei Lucifer and ever since then We've been walking together along with Maria Padilha/Pomba Gira.

Sarava.
Thanks for the response. I've always thought Quimbanda was an interesting tradition, though I don't practice it and my only exposure to it is from a couple books.

Do you mind explaining the difference between Mighty Spirit Lucifer and Exu Rei Lucifer?
HighMagickHaven

To me Lucifer is a Honorable Being of Light and Knowledge. While Exu Rei Lucifer is what is consider by The African Tradition Religions as a "Hot" Spirit of wrath, War, and Eminence of Power.

The way I see it is one is Light and Passive while the other is Heavy and Active.

P.S. Thank You For the Edit Mods!

Sarava.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”